Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Farm story weekly update - July 23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    The end is near! Get on your tin foil hats!

Lol pinkster.

Host(ess)
    I love my farm and my nbrs!!! Crossing my fingers, that it's not the beginning of the end.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi, everyone! Some of you have noticed there's no content updates this week. Farm Story weekly updates are taking a vacation for the rest of the Summer. Mr. Farmer needs to rest his old bones in a hammock and sip some iced tea before he tills up the garden for Fall.
    You've got to be kidding me! I certainly hope you're not putting all of your efforts into FS2 & phasing out the original FS. We've all put in a lot of time & effort ranking up & most, including me have spent a fortune buying gems for decorations. We have our loyal "neighbors" & I for one don't want to loose them to another game. Please tell me you're not phasing out FS and that it will DEFINITELY be back this fall.

Executive Chef
    Well that's disappointing. Hopefully will see some great updates once summers over and that FS doesn't get abandoned like monster story, city and night club did.

Quote Originally Posted by farmernana3 View Post
    I love my farm and my nbrs!!! Crossing my fingers, that it's not the beginning of the end.
    Completely agreed with u

Nightclub Owner
    I'm drinking my cow cherry cola with my tin foil on searching my farm for water tiles...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm drinking my cow cherry cola with my tin foil on searching my farm for water tiles...
    I'm sitting beside you doing the same.

I'm going to pretend this is a good thing. First, TL actually responded(!)and told us it was a hiatus instead of leaving us in the dark with their usual silence. So, that's a pleasant surprise in itself. Second, I'm going to use the time to catch up on mastering all those 1 day and 16 hour crops. Third, I'm going to build lots of sheds and try to level up to 150. Fourth, I'm going to buy more brown chickens until I finally get that missing belt buckle for Cool Cowboy. I've got 1700 brown chickens so far. So yay! Have I convinced anyone?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    I'm going to pretend this is a good thing. First, TL actually responded(!)and told us it was a hiatus instead of leaving us in the dark with their usual silence. So, that's a pleasant surprise in itself. Second, I'm going to use the time to catch up on mastering all those 1 day and 16 hour crops.
    Totally agree with you - I think it is a good thing to decorate farms and master crops.

Rhino Keeper
    The rest of the summer? Bet they're going to gauge how many people are still using the game in September and likely they'll give up on it. Just like they did to City Story.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast