Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Farm story weekly update - July 23

What?!

Farm Story is TeamLava's 1st game! Why would weekly updates stop? And are they really going to begin again in the fall? I have a feeling they won't.
    This game is going in the same direction City Story did. I feel so bad for the Farm players who've been playing and supporting this game since it first came out. This is disappointing to me, and I don't even play this game; that says something.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    The beginning of the end.
    More like the end of the end. The beginning of the end started a while ago but nobody wanted to believe us. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    It seems like they've been pushing us away the past few months with the terrible updates. Almost like they want us to quit! It makes me mad after all the time and money I've put into this game.
    I know one thing, I will never download another TL game of any sort if they up and dump us. I still haven't rated this either! Boy, will they get it from me! Yup, I believe this is the beginning of the end. I guess we won't get gem sales either, but what's the point with nothing to buy. This game has become so much of a part of my daily routine it will seem weird not to get up in the morning and water my my nbrs. I just might need therapy! (Just kidding.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hectorloch View Post
    Toodle pip, everyone !
    Hi Hector, great to hear from you!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samizmyne View Post
    It seems like they've been pushing us away the past few months with the terrible updates. Almost like they want us to quit! It makes me mad after all the time and money I've put into this game.
    I know one thing, I will never download another TL game of any sort if they up and dump us. I still haven't rated this either! Boy, will they get it from me! Yup, I believe this is the beginning of the end. I guess we won't get gem sales either, but what's the point with nothing to buy. This game has become so much of a part of my daily routine it will seem weird not to get up in the morning and water my my nbrs. I just might need therapy! (Just kidding.)
    Oh honey pie, they aren't going to stop encouraging people to spend money. Gem sales will continue. They do for games that aren't updated anymore. Money is money. Some people still play monster, city story and nightclub even with it being a thing in the past.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Maybe at least give us a weekly LTO from past offers? That would make us all happy I think.
    I was gonna suggest this too! I'm sad that updates are taking a break, and I really, really hope they start back up again in the fall! I haven't had a chance to go through a Halloween on Farm yet!!!! I love this game and don't want it to end. I think offering some past LTOs and other items from the past that have been taken away would be amazing. I'm jealous of the Harvest Feast?, tuxedo cat (and all other cats not available anymore), duck pond, and of course all of the Halloween items.
    I hope people don't stop playing just because the updates are on hiatus - if everyone quits, they definitely won't bring them back again. So hopefully you all continue to show interest and offer suggestions in the suggestion thread!

Grand Emperor
    Maybe we could suggest water tiles.

Executive Chef
    They obviously ran out of ideas. Hopefully they'll start up again on September or October 21 when fall starts. If your taking a break from farm TL, please make it good IF you come back in autumn.

Grand Emperor
    The end is near! Get on your tin foil hats!

Fashion Designer
    Awwww man, this is the first "story" game I started playing... if they stop it I will be so sad...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast