Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Farm story weekly update - July 23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    The rest of the summer? Bet they're going to gauge how many people are still using the game in September and likely they'll give up on it. Just like they did to City Story.
    Exactly...between now and September or October lots will quit. It can be a good or bad move on TL. It depends. I do agree though that I can catch up on crops now.

Rhino Keeper
    Dragon story has been getting SO many new dragons the players are starting to complain, too much!! Will this be another city story... retired?

Grand Emperor
    With the release of Farm Story 2, I was expecting them to phase out the original Farm Story. But I didn't think they'd do it until after they released Farm Story 2 to at least the US and other major areas.

TL did say they would release new content to Farm Story as long as there are people playing, but now they have stopped releasing content even though there are still players playing. They now say they'll return in the Fall with new updates. At this point that is hard to believe, but we'll see what happens after Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to stop by and answer a few questions many of you have been asking.

Will Farm Story 2 replace Farm Story?

Farm Story and Farm Story 2 are different games, so Farm Story 2 will not be replacing the first Farm Story game. We will continue to provide new content for Farm Story as long as there are still players playing the game.

Grand Emperor
    I guess they forgot people were still playing.

Farm Supplier
    I like Farm Story best of all the games. If this goes away, I may just lose my taste for all Teamlava games.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by artlomin View Post
    I like Farm Story best of all the games. If this goes away, I may just lose my taste for all Teamlava games.
    I completely agree. Please TL, keep FS alive.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by artlomin View Post
    They probably won't notice, really. So many new players out there to start playing. It really is an endless supply.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    They probably won't notice, really. So many new players out there to start playing. It really is an endless supply.
    Yes, we are expendable, unfortunately.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Yes, we are expendable, unfortunately.
    Apparently, quite...

Well, i have lots of crops left to master. Still have some veggies and flower as "crops" and a few trees. the vineyard and mansion to buy and some other buildings to buy. For those of you who have mastered all coin crops it's time to start on those gem crops!!

Hmm....i hope that won't be the trend come fall...gem crops and trees!

Farm Supplier
    Very, very sad. The updates stopped all of a sudden in Zoo Story and then it wasn't long until almost all of my neighbors quit playing. Makes me think about what my last remodel will look like. :-(

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast