Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
Results 301 to 309 of 309

Thread: Feature Overview: Breeding Gemstone Dragons [iOS/Android]

  1. #301
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by 6SweetSt View Post
    Another one I have trouble with is the diamond dragon. Heard you need four original colors. So far no luck but many fails. Any advice for this android user?
    You need any 4 colours for diamond, not just the original colours... So ruby and fruitful can get you a diamond

  2. #302
    Banned mrarfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,103
    I'm thinking crafting these Gemstones are easier than breeding them since the Gemstone Dragon itself splits to Blue and Green which has annoying Island fails! Can you get rid of the Island Dragon now? XD

  3. #303
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Hi everyone!
    I am new to this game (just hit level 16), bred a water and forest and ended up with 12 hours breeding time. 1st thought mermaid but i saw somewhere that it is extinct? Now can sm1 confirm if it is a gemstone?

    Anything special you can do with a gemstone? I dont have lots of coins , like i said, level 16, and was saving up for light when at level 17. Saw that gemstone habitat is 2 mil?!
    Now I'm thinking wat should i do. If i dont sell it my nest will be stuck for like forever? Is it worth keeping?

    Please some1 gv me ur 2 cents. Tks!

  4. #304
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by nax2uk View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I am new to this game (just hit level 16), bred a water and forest and ended up with 12 hours breeding time. 1st thought mermaid but i saw somewhere that it is extinct? Now can sm1 confirm if it is a gemstone?

    Anything special you can do with a gemstone? I dont have lots of coins , like i said, level 16, and was saving up for light when at level 17. Saw that gemstone habitat is 2 mil?!
    Now I'm thinking wat should i do. If i dont sell it my nest will be stuck for like forever? Is it worth keeping?

    Please some1 gv me ur 2 cents. Tks!
    My daughter got gemstone when she was level 7 and all family was sending her gold til she got her second nest and she could go on playing. Now she is level 17 and the egg is still in the nest as she has to expand and buy things and never gets money enough. You need a second nest urgently

  5. #305
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    45
    Stone + Emerald = Pearl Dragon 4me ツ

  6. #306
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2
    Anyone know how to breed to get the equinox dragon because I'm new and have know idea how to breed three dragons like it shows but have tried mix breeds to get it. Any advice?

  7. #307
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,810
    Quote Originally Posted by whimes3rd View Post
    Anyone know how to breed to get the equinox dragon because I'm new and have know idea how to breed three dragons like it shows but have tried mix breeds to get it. Any advice?
    You can find more information on each dragon on the main threads.
    Dragon Guide post 7
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  8. #308
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Jose, California, USA
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can find more information on each dragon on the main threads.
    Dragon Guide post 7
    Hi Kooky! Why was the Amethyst Dragon removed or will it be removed on the crafting shop?

  9. #309
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia
    Posts
    164
    Personally, I love this idea and I use iOS. I am trying to breed one right now.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •