Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Breeding Gemstone Dragons [iOS/Android]

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so it's been a week right? After a week of non-stop blue-green attempts, I've had several Serpents, countless Islands, even a Mermaid (super-rare!). No (rare) Gemstone. So I'm gonna call it a day. TL I do appreciate the sentiment of letting us get Gemstone dragons, but the execution leaves much to be desired. Why make such a big deal about giving us these, then make the base dragon as hard to breed as a diamond? If you're letting us breed gemstone dragons let us breed them.

Could you not have given us the option of buying the base dragon for coins? Several million coins even. Android players have nothing to do but breed dragons and collect coins so high-level players have millions and millions of coins and nothing to do with them. Please, just lower the difficulty a bit.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by beejk View Post
    That is nice i have been trying nonstop for gemstone dragon since its breedable . my first fail was atlantis but after that : island island after island it just doesnt stop.
    i can only imagine the horror while trying for other gemstone dragons:S
    I really hope you get it soon. While trying for mermaid I even had a few gemstone fails. One I kept, the others I had to sell, wish there was a "Gift"-function for dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    I breed gemstone with fire and got 12 hours, so was thinking another gemstone fail but on my nest is a Ruby egg.Have the times changed for gemstone dragons? So happy my frist gemstone Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Disel8 View Post
    I breed gemstone with fire and got 12 hours, so was thinking another gemstone fail but on my nest is a Ruby egg.Have the times changed for gemstone dragons? So happy my frist gemstone Dragon!
    Congratulations on your Ruby!

Breeding times are different from crafting times.
    Here are the breeding and crafting methods for all 10 of the gemstone-type dragons:

Gemstone: breed blue-green (12hrs); craft with 1 large sapphire & 1 large emerald (36hrs).
    Ruby: breed gemstone-red (12hrs); craft with 2 large rubies & 6 Spell Scrolls (16hrs)
    Emerald: breed gemstone-green (8hrs); craft with 2 large emeralds & 3 Spell Scrolls (8hrs)
    Topaz: breed gemstone-yellow (24hrs); craft with 2 large topaz, 2 Nether Dust & 1 Spell Scroll (20hrs)
    Sapphire: breed gemstone-blue (20hrs); craft with 2 large sapphires, 3 Nether Dust & 1 Spell Scroll (24hrs)
    Amethyst: breed gemstone-purple (16hrs); craft with 2 large amethysts, 3 Nether Dust & 1 Spell Scroll (24hrs)
    Pearl: breed gemstone-white (18hrs); craft with 2 large pearls, 1 Nether Dust & 3 Spell Scrolls (24hrs)
    Quartz: breed gemstone-pink (22hrs); craft with 2 large quartz, 2 Nether Dust & 2 Spell Scrolls (24hrs)
    Onyx: breed gemstone-black (21hrs); craft with 2 large onyx, 2 Nether Dust & 3 Spell Scrolls (24hrs)
    Tiger's Eye: breed gemstone-black-yellow (14hrs); craft with 2 large onyx, 2 large topaz & 2 Nether Dust (36hrs)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Congratulations on your Ruby!

Breeding times are different from crafting times.
    Here are the breeding and crafting methods for all 10 of the gemstone-type dragons:

Gemstone: breed blue-green (12hrs); craft with 1 large sapphire & 1 large emerald (36hrs).
    Ruby: breed gemstone-red (12hrs); craft with 2 large rubies & 6 Spell Scrolls (16hrs)
    Emerald: breed gemstone-green (8hrs); craft with 2 large emeralds & 3 Spell Scrolls (8hrs)
    Topaz: breed gemstone-yellow (24hrs); craft with 2 large topaz, 2 Nether Dust & 1 Spell Scroll (20hrs)
    Sapphire: breed gemstone-blue (20hrs); craft with 2 large sapphires, 3 Nether Dust & 1 Spell Scroll (24hrs)
    Amethyst: breed gemstone-purple (16hrs); craft with 2 large amethysts, 3 Nether Dust & 1 Spell Scroll (24hrs)
    Pearl: breed gemstone-white (18hrs); craft with 2 large pearls, 1 Nether Dust & 3 Spell Scrolls (24hrs)
    Quartz: breed gemstone-pink (22hrs); craft with 2 large quartz, 2 Nether Dust & 2 Spell Scrolls (24hrs)
    Onyx: breed gemstone-black (21hrs); craft with 2 large onyx, 2 Nether Dust & 3 Spell Scrolls (24hrs)
    Tiger's Eye: breed gemstone-black-yellow (14hrs); craft with 2 large onyx, 2 large topaz & 2 Nether Dust (36hrs)
    Cheers sand that really helpful!

Rhino Keeper
    Can you get Tigers eye with Leo Dragon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Disel8 View Post
    Can you get Tigers eye with Leo Dragon?
    As long as gemstone is the other dragons, you should be able to.

Rhino Keeper
    In theory you can get Tigers Eye using Leo Dragon. But in my experience Leo tends to split all the time. My results:

1) Leo and Gemstone (15 times): Fairies, Fruitfuls, Parakeets, Mists and lots of Islands, Serpents and Mermaids. NO NIGHT HYBRIDS.
    2) Bat and Gemstone( 15 times): Islands, Mermaids, Mists, 1 Bat, 2 Trolls and 1 Hunter.

I got all gemstone dragons during the weekend, using gold to speed up, but I was not able to get Tiger Eye

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone managed to breed TE yet?

Farm Supplier
    The only dragon I have close to any gemstone is DIAMOND, can someone phrase tell me how I can get the others without having to but them with gold? I also have the rainbow dragon. Please help me.