Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Breeding Gemstone Dragons [iOS/Android]

Executive Chef
    I luv the habitat

Rhino Keeper
    so lets call it what it is then - an " android " update.. Im fine with that.. I dont mind showing Android some love.. they are further behind... but dont tell me you've got a surprise for all the players..

and yes. it was the WORST idea ever.. you just basically took dragons we already had access to, and gave us another way to access them.. and that.. is the worst idea ever.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dw9893 View Post
    so lets call it what it is then - an " android " update.. Im fine with that.. I dont mind showing Android some love.. they are further behind... but dont tell me you've got a surprise for all the players..

and yes. it was the WORST idea ever.. you just basically took dragons we already had access to, and gave us another way to access them.. and that.. is the worst idea ever.
    And added unnecessary / unwanted colors to each gemstone dragon in the process.

New Resident

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    I don't think it's "worst idea ever"
    I think TL had to do what they had to do to give Android players a little "something"
    They deserve it.. They've been waiting so long!

I agree that giving them Crafting/trading is way better
    But I'm sure if TL could have, they would have done it
    So it's a good compromise for the time being

Guys,
    Let Android players enjoy this new feature and don't spoil it for them with negative comments

Thank you for posting this, I have been a very loyal TL player, DS is my favorite, as an android user I appreciate TL giving us the opportunity to breed a gem dragon since we dont have the avalibilty to craft them....it amazes me why someone would be upset at the fact that the gem dragons are now breedable?? Were you upset for us android users when we found out we cant even get these dragons with out gold....i think not....since we all are playing a very awesome game lets not ruin it by slamming TL about a discussion that was long over due......THANK YOU TL!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dw9893 View Post

Not the brightest idea but you wouldn't be complaining if the made treasure dragons breedable ...maybe you would if you already purchased them with gold

Banned
    I'm very happy for my android neighbors! I'm just annoyed for myself. Does that count?

As I've said before, to give one thing and remove something from another is beyond silly. I don't have space to fit my original fire, light and air dragons. For future breedings I need them. I shouldn't have to set myself up for additional fails by using a diamond hybrid with those colors or taking a bigger chance with a craft. Why can't I have what I want the way I want it?! (Said in a bratty 4 year old voice.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Not the brightest idea but you wouldn't be complaining if the made treasure dragons breedable ...maybe you would if you already purchased them with gold
    Yes... I would complain just the same if it was the treasure dragons that were made breedable.. They arent fixing the gut of the problems.. just adding junk and trying to make things even.. hardly a true surprise for everyone.

Farm Supplier
    I play on iOS, but haven't gotten any extra black or pinks to be able to trade and craft for tigers eye, onyx, etc so I'm happy that I can try to breed them now. Being able to use gemstones for breeding has always been a glitch and didn't give any better results than the regular solid colors did. I don't think it took anything away from iOS, and now android at least has a chance at them without using real money. They still need the craft/trade option too, but at least now they have more dragons accessible to them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I'm very happy for my android neighbors! I'm just annoyed for myself. Does that count?

As I've said before, to give one thing and remove something from another is beyond silly. I don't have space to fit my original fire, light and air dragons. For future breedings I need them. I shouldn't have to set myself up for additional fails by using a diamond hybrid with those colors or taking a bigger chance with a craft. Why can't I have what I want the way I want it?! (Said in a bratty 4 year old voice.)
    And as an Android user myself I didn't want this change to affect iOS nbrs negatively. And it has, partially at least. And in the long run Android will get partial ( at least that what TL says ) and then it affects us negatively as well. Short term = YAY! Long Term = Boo!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I have mixed feelings about it... From Android perspective. It's nice to be able to get most crafted dragons without gold. But... There are still many dragons not obtainable (lotus, samurai, knight) that can be made by iOS users in craft shop. We don't get craft-able decorations either. I have been saving super-rare dragon duplicates in anticipation of trading feature on Android, but I guess I'll have to throw them out, otherwise there is no room. So the parity is not addressed at all and given this new feature, I don't think Android will get crafting any time soon, so it is after all disappointing.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast