Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Breeding Gemstone Dragons [iOS/Android]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by staylor2013 View Post
    The only dragon I have close to any gemstone is DIAMOND, can someone phrase tell me how I can get the others without having to but them with gold? I also have the rainbow dragon. Please help me.
    Where I said can someone phrase tell me, it's suppose to be, please tell me.

Executive Chef
    i just visited you and see that you're playing on android. now you should be able to see a dragon called "Gemstone Dragon" in the market. the "Gemstone Dragon" makes a completely new element for the game. as soon as you breed or even buy that one, you'll be able to breed gemstone dragonS like ruby, topaz, sapphire, emerald and so on...

now the question is: how do i breed THE gemstone dragon? to breed it you need 2 elements: forest (green) and water (blue). when you breed these two elements you'll have a rare chance to breed the gemstone dragon. it's 12 hours but don't mix it up with mermaid! so as soon as you got the gemstone dragon you have the opportunity to breed all the other gemstones. how? if you want ruby: breed gemstone x fire. if you want emerald: breed gemstone x forest. if you want topaz: breed gemstone x air. if you want sapphire: breed gemstone x water. if you want amethyst: breed gemstone x magic. understand? ok i think i could've said this in a shorter way, but whatever.

Farm Supplier
    I'm not sure if any of the dragons I have can help me get any of the gemstone dragons or not (meaning quartz, ruby, sapphire, etc) but here is a list of all the dragons I have so far & when I breed any of them, I always end up with the same one.

I have so far:
    FRUITFUL, FAIRY, FOREST, PARAKEET, TRICKSTER, HONEYBEE, WATER, WIZARD, ICE CREAM, EAGLE, FIRE, TUSKER, DAWNTREE, LIGHT, FUZZY, SUNRISE, WINTER, PEGASUS, LEOPARD, NAGA, JUSTICE, BLACK SWAN, CORAL, GENIE, MINDVOLT, FIRESTORM, DIAMOND,, RAINBOW, LUCK, MAGIC, LIFE, WILD, AIR, NIGHT, FOUR LEAF, ISLAND, MIST, FOREST FIRE, LOVE, CRUSADER, CHARM, ATHLETIC, LASER LIGHT, ELF, POISON & VIRTUE.
    If any of these can help me get any of the gemstone dragons, please let me know& please post the combos, thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if any of the dragons I have can help me get any of the gemstone dragons or not (meaning quartz, ruby, sapphire, etc) but here is a list of all the dragons I have so far & when I breed any of them, I always end up with the same one.

I have so far:
    FRUITFUL, FAIRY, FOREST, PARAKEET, TRICKSTER, HONEYBEE, WATER, WIZARD, ICE CREAM, EAGLE, FIRE, TUSKER, DAWNTREE, LIGHT, FUZZY, SUNRISE, WINTER, PEGASUS, LEOPARD, NAGA, JUSTICE, BLACK SWAN, CORAL, GENIE, MINDVOLT, FIRESTORM, DIAMOND,, RAINBOW, LUCK, MAGIC, LIFE, WILD, AIR, NIGHT, FOUR LEAF, ISLAND, MIST, FOREST FIRE, LOVE, CRUSADER, CHARM, ATHLETIC, LASER LIGHT, ELF, POISON & VIRTUE.
    If any of these can help me get any of the gemstone dragons, please let me know& please post the combos, thank you
    You need to breed Water and Forest to get the Gemstone dragon, first. :3
    Ced explained above.

Quote Originally Posted by Disel8 View Post
    Day 5 of breeding the Gemstone Dragon with various different colours and I'm Still waiting for my frist gemstone type.
    Has ANYONE had any success yet as I still haven't read of one either. (Android)
    Finally got amethyst and tigers eye using bat and gemstone (android)...countless island fails tho. Im gonna take a break then try for emerald,sapphire and the ruby.

For Androidusers:

Yes,it is possible to breed and have all of gemstone dragons 100%
    I've got already:
    -Rubybreeding GS + Crusader
    -Emerald breeding GS + Dawntree
    - Sapphire breeding GS + Mercury
    -Topaz breeding GS + Gold
    -Ametyst breeding GS + Anubis
    -Pearl breeding GS + Angel
    -Onyx breeding GS + Dark Angel
    -and still waiting now for Quartz and Tiger'eye,not have them yet

Farm Supplier
    Thank you ced, you gave me a lot of info. I just put forest & water in the breeding den & got a 20 hour wait, unfortunately it's another island, but that's ok too cause it will give me the extra time to get the money to buy the habitat.

And thank you to to you also pickly & relational for your help also.

I just got my first gemstone dragon!!! emerald!!

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Huh?
    What does Rainbow have to do with using Gemstone to breed gemstones or other hybrids?

The Rainbow thing aside, I'm so glad to hear of your success so far with breeding these dragons. (I wish I had a Bat.) I'm hearing so much doom and gloom on this thread, it's enough to discourage any player - iOS or Android - from even trying. You are being creative and experimental with the breedings and you're clearly having a good time! High five!
    So sorry. I meant I bought Gemstone becauseit's one of the cheaper dragons. Buying Gemstone was a great purchase. Along with breeding Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby & Hunter I also bred Pearl & Topaz a few days ago using Gemstone. Thanks for all your help & support.

Host(ess)
    I am done with the gemstone dragon, cant see anyother island fail. Gemstonedragon appears to be ultra rare on my island.