Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Feature Overview: Breeding Gemstone Dragons [iOS/Android]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 6SweetSt View Post
    Another one I have trouble with is the diamond dragon. Heard you need four original colors. So far no luck but many fails. Any advice for this android user?
    You need any 4 colours for diamond, not just the original colours... So ruby and fruitful can get you a diamond

I'm thinking crafting these Gemstones are easier than breeding them since the Gemstone Dragon itself splits to Blue and Green which has annoying Island fails! Can you get rid of the Island Dragon now? XD

Host(ess)
    Hi everyone!
    I am new to this game (just hit level 16), bred a water and forest and ended up with 12 hours breeding time. 1st thought mermaid but i saw somewhere that it is extinct? Now can sm1 confirm if it is a gemstone?

Anything special you can do with a gemstone? I dont have lots of coins , like i said, level 16, and was saving up for light when at level 17. Saw that gemstone habitat is 2 mil?!
    Now I'm thinking wat should i do. If i dont sell it my nest will be stuck for like forever? Is it worth keeping?

Please some1 gv me ur 2 cents. Tks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nax2uk View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I am new to this game (just hit level 16), bred a water and forest and ended up with 12 hours breeding time. 1st thought mermaid but i saw somewhere that it is extinct? Now can sm1 confirm if it is a gemstone?

Anything special you can do with a gemstone? I dont have lots of coins , like i said, level 16, and was saving up for light when at level 17. Saw that gemstone habitat is 2 mil?!
    Now I'm thinking wat should i do. If i dont sell it my nest will be stuck for like forever? Is it worth keeping?

Please some1 gv me ur 2 cents. Tks!
    My daughter got gemstone when she was level 7 and all family was sending her gold til she got her second nest and she could go on playing. Now she is level 17 and the egg is still in the nest as she has to expand and buy things and never gets money enough. You need a second nest urgently

Host(ess)
    Stone + Emerald = Pearl Dragon 4me ツ

New Resident
    Anyone know how to breed to get the equinox dragon because I'm new and have know idea how to breed three dragons like it shows but have tried mix breeds to get it. Any advice?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by whimes3rd View Post
    Anyone know how to breed to get the equinox dragon because I'm new and have know idea how to breed three dragons like it shows but have tried mix breeds to get it. Any advice?
    You can find more information on each dragon on the main threads.
    Dragon Guide post 7
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can find more information on each dragon on the main threads.
    Dragon Guide post 7
    Hi Kooky! Why was the Amethyst Dragon removed or will it be removed on the crafting shop?

Rhino Keeper
    Personally, I love this idea and I use iOS. I am trying to breed one right now.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031