Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Breeding Gemstone Dragons [iOS/Android]

Got a gemstone dragon after 3 tries, like 2 days after it came out but still havent got anything breeding with it. Time to give up.

Fashion Designer
    i offer my dark angel and helios as a tribute. I call forth the island dragon ::3

how many hours is the gemstone again? couldnt see it in the egg chart. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    i offer my dark angel and helios as a tribute. I call forth the island dragon ::3

how many hours is the gemstone again? couldnt see it in the egg chart. thank you
    12 hours.

Farm Supplier
    TL, Could you please allow us to start trading gemstone hybrid dragons? I'm guessing a lot of us are getting gemstone hybrids trying for hard to get Jade/Tiger's Eye dragons?

TL! Release a Gemstone banner so we can decorate our island! Might be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    I'm on android, and I guess I have patience cause it took me 3 tries, first two were islands but the last is the gemstone. I just used the water and forest guys since they are the only ones I have.
    I have been trying for the beautiful gemstone for days. Forest and water. I have gotten about 10 island. So ready to give up. Kinda no fun. Any advice??? Do the dragons i breed have to be at #10 level) ?? Someone please help me with advice

Quote Originally Posted by 6SweetSt View Post
    I have been trying for the beautiful gemstone for days. Forest and water. I have gotten about 10 island. So ready to give up. Kinda no fun. Any advice??? Do the dragons i breed have to be at #10 level) ?? Someone please help me with advice
    I got it using Island & Serpent..My Android friend also used Forest & Water and always gets Islands and when I told her the combo...She got it on the first try O.0
    Her ID is Wolfsmate1011! She's my fav Android Nbr!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6SweetSt View Post
    Srry dont got any advice, but i can tell you this madness wont stop it took me 1 month to get the gemstone dragon.
    And everycombo with gemstone gives the chance to breed the island dragon. i am breeding crusader+gemstone for ruby dragon. managed to get 3 super rare and 1ultra but still sadly no ruby.
    I am praying the 12hour breeding in my den is a ruby and not dino

Rhino Keeper
    I got all the gemstone dragons pretty easy all except tigers eye which i still do not, my advice if you have gemstone and bat/leo try for tigers eye got 4 of the gemstones this way. Topaz/Onyx/Sapphire/Amethyst GL.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dw9893 View Post
    for iOS users - this idea is worthless.. and especially for those players who had the gemstones dragon from crafting. Worst idea EVER. Not to mention the lack of habitat increase.... AGAIN
    Imagine a dragon story without crafting, arena and even INVENTORY...
    Unimaginable?
    It is real for android and kindle!

so please, respect android players. It is a good opportunity for them.

P.s. please, tl, can android players have inventory?