Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Breeding Gemstone Dragons [iOS/Android]

Fashion Designer
    I got island, island, island, serpent, island (on breed now). this is fun ::3

while my wiccapi (2nd account) got it on first try...

i just saw the eggs chart and gemstone is rare.not super or ultra but it has a 2 million dollar habitat!!im so surprised

New Resident
    I'm having some trouble.with breeding using gemstone dragon. The only one I have so far is the jade dragon which I got first try. I haven't gotten it to mix with anything else and I'm pairing it with as many super rares as I can. Are there any combo suggestions for breeding emerald and ruby. Once I get those it might be easier to get the others. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, by the by. I can craft an Emerald dragon with the gems I have. Should I breed or craft?

Executive Chef
    Craft because you have the gems so why waste them?

My plan is to only breed the night and pink gemstone dragon because I don't have too many hybrids.
    I crafted everything else though

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Saieen View Post
    Not sure if someone mentioned this, but If any of you are having trouble breeding a gemstone dragon, I would try crafting it. It was so much easier for me. Just keep all those island fails and trade it in for gems. It only requires 1 large blue gem and one large green gem. I had mine already available in my spell shop and didn't even know it. Was like, geez, and I was about to spend all that time trying to breed this dragon. It might save some of the frustration that some of you are experiencing
    wow, talk about ignorant
    android users can't craft, and were the ones who just got eligible to obtain gemstone

Rhino Keeper
    can someone tell me best combo for gemstone? please and thank you. pm would be appreciated, this is a looong thread

Rhino Keeper
    what levels and which dragons? anyone?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by holly_angel View Post
    what levels and which dragons? anyone?
    Water and forest I got one with atlantis and water but island and water will work or serpent and atlantis/island all the combos with water and forest.

New Resident
    I finally got a Pearl dragon! I'm so elated! I've tried so hard to just get one gemstone hybrid....regardless of which one it was...at least 30 times or more in the past week....and I finally got one! And the one I wanted most!

Gemstone + Virtue