Thread: How long does a certain things last?

Host(ess)

How long does a certain things last?

Recently I have been wondering about this. There are foods, decorations, tables and chairs, ovens, and etc. that are gone. So when does a certain thing last?

Rhino Keeper
    Um could you be more specific? I haven't noticed really anything gone just locked if you didn't compelete the goal. Unless of course you are asking about LTO items or something.

Executive Chef
    They took away a bunch of stuff in January this year, some of the items removed had been in the game for well over a year and some only for a few weeks. So there's no set time of how long things are available.

In Jan they removed all the seasonal items. Sometimes the items that they are about to remove will appear at the front of the design tab telling you how much days/Hrs is left for you to purchase it before it's gone.

Host(ess)
    The items arent locked or anything. Anyone could buy the item if they have enough coins. I understand about the seasonal items but some items just are just gone. The items are not seasonal items or items for holidays. Theyre just a regular item. But thanks for the info so far.

Executive Chef
    Could you tell us specifically what items are missing?