Thread: What happens when they DO update?

New Resident

Exclamation What happens when they DO update?

I have a question: I play farm story on a second generation iPod touch (don't laugh)

Apple doesn't come out with IOS updates with iPods so old anymore, so I am stuck with IOS 4.2.1
    Most apps in the AppStore nowadays 'require iOS 4.3 or better.' I have been lucky to be able to download farm story, since it works with the lower iOS as well. I am worried that when they start updating again that it will require a new iOS, and then I can't play with the cool updates.
    does anyone know if TL will keep the game updating for the old iOS also?

Thank you for your help.

New Resident
    We don't even know if anybody will get updates.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1962penny View Post
    I have a question: I play farm story on a second generation iPod touch (don't laugh)

Apple doesn't come out with IOS updates with iPods so old anymore, so I am stuck with IOS 4.2.1
    Most apps in the AppStore nowadays 'require iOS 4.3 or better.' I have been lucky to be able to download farm story, since it works with the lower iOS as well. I am worried that when they start updating again that it will require a new iOS, and then I can't play with the cool updates.
    does anyone know if TL will keep the game updating for the old iOS also?

Thank you for your help.
    We won't know till they bring the updates. If you can, I advise you to get a newer iPod or iPhone or iPad or android phone or something newer so you can get updates if/when they come.