Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you tl

Thank you igames4me. Thats what I thought,but when I posted a thread Pony sent another thread stating ios only....lol i spent enough money I could have baught two,,,,,,,,,ding bat me. I hope the" " surprise will be in your favor as well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mindymonkey View Post
    Thank you igames4me. Thats what I thought,but when I posted a thread Pony sent another thread stating ios only....lol i spent enough money I could have baught two,,,,,,,,,ding bat me. I hope the" " surprise will be in your favor as well.
    I believe the thread wasn't updated, because pink dragons were released to android only early this year. When the pink dragons were first released, they were iOS only, hence the tag.

Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    So you can just choose not to use gemstone dragons, but instead, you're not pleased that now everyone can get it by breeding, just because it causes splittings for you? Wow.
    No... Because they have removed a good feature in IOS to fix a problem with android. I totally think they should have fixed the android problem but they shouldn't remove IOS features to do it. Wow....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssafriends View Post
    No... Because they have removed a good feature in IOS to fix a problem with android. I totally think they should have fixed the android problem but they shouldn't remove IOS features to do it. Wow....
    They didn't remove trading and crafting for iOS.. Unless I missed something. Did they??

Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    They didn't remove trading and crafting for iOS.. Unless I missed something. Did they??
    IOS still has crafting and trading. What they took were dragons that didn't split as much. We could use quartz or onyx and have a better chance of getting pink or black in the offspring. It was a great feature. To fix this TL should find another way to keep dragons from color splitting so much and make it available on IOS and android.

Here are two possibilities:
    1. If you use super rares to breed you have a very low chance of splitting, if you use commons you have a high chance of splitting.
    2. Pay 100,000 coins when you breed to keep colors from splitting.

Fashion Designer
    IOS still has crafting and trading. What they took were dragons that didn't split as much. We could use quartz or onyx and have a better chance of getting pink or black in the offspring. It was a great feature. To fix this TL should find another way to keep dragons from color splitting so much and make it available on IOS and android.

1. If you use super rares to breed you have a very low chance of splitting, if you use commons you have a high chance of splitting.
    To my knowledge, quartz and onyx split just as much as night and virtue... my sister has them both and did not notice any difference whatsoever for them. I agree wholeheartedly with the second half of your post though- splitting in general occurs way too often and it would be really nice to have a feature that makes it more likely to get the hybrid you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    I believe the thread wasn't updated, because pink dragons were released to android only early this year. When the pink dragons were first released, they were iOS only, hence the tag.
    Oh so confused,but this games confuses me a lot.haha, i guess ill start tryingbagain,thank you so much!

Isn't the Boosted Breed now 12 Gold? It changed about 2/3 months ago :P

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Isn't the Boosted Breed now 12 Gold? It changed about 2/3 months ago :P
    boosted breed sounds like rip-off more to me. tried 4-5 times and all i got is common. ><

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12