Thread: Unintended gem purchase

Unhappy Unintended gem purchase

Help!! I accidentally dropped my stylus and it landed on the "buy order slot" or whatever it is called and it took 49 of my extremely hard earned gems. I do not want the extra order block. I want my gems back. I would never spend 49 gems on such a thing. How can I get my gems back and why isn't there a confirm purchase on this? I am so bummed over this and it makes me sick every time I see that I only have 4 gems that it is no longer fun to play. If I can't get them back I will no longer play any team lava games. Someone please tell me how to recover them. Thanks.

New Resident
    Sorry but you wont be able to get your gems back. I accidentally bought a dress for 38 gems. I didnt want to, but sometimes you have to tap twice before the screen reacts so purchase was made,and i wrote an email to teamlava and not able to reverse gem purchases. I was so upset, its not fair.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm sorry that you've lost gemss. It is something you'll need to email support@teamlava.com about.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.