Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about answering a real question TL?

How about answering a real question TL?

Are you going to release more stone and/or dino dragons? I have two habitats for each and am at my limit of 50. If you are not releasing more I will sell one of each so that I can get other habitats. Why can't you just answer our questions???? I'm not even asking you to make the sell price reasonable.... It was my mistake that I bought them.

Rhino Keeper
    I would just sell the 1st release of both stone/dino they should be easy enough to get back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneh23 View Post
    I would just sell the 1st release of both stone/dino they should be easy enough to get back.
    Stone wouldn't. Dino would though

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I wouldn't expect more of this type now, but I wouldn't completely rule anything out for the future.

Thanks Pony....I guess the answer is I don't know or won't tell.... At least it's an answer.

Host(ess)
    I bit the bullet and purchased a Stable and upgraded it... Still stinging from the cost of it - this building should be cheaper to purchase.
    I'm now shuffling Dragon around to get around the habitat limit.

I figure one day TL will come to their sense and listen to players requests to address this issue.

I have the stable but they want 1200 gold for another spot. Where are the people who do not have the stable putting the newer releases that have 4�� & habitats with a limit of 3??? I have taken the price gouging & gold traps but 3 strikes if I have to sell one of my collection. Granted I've been buying the add ons and jockeying around but not providing complete habitats, really???

I've already sold my 2nd Dino habitat and spare Dino. What's the use of having 4 dragons sitting in 2 habitats? Now I'll just keep the first 3 types that I got and skip the 4th.

Banned
    Why only 4 dragons for this I like dinosaur but I don't want it if it's like that. The habitat should have 4 dragons to in it so you don't have to buy another one cuz it will be alone

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon1fighter View Post
    Why only 4 dragons for this I like dinosaur but I don't want it if it's like that. The habitat should have 4 dragons to in it so you don't have to buy another one cuz it will be alone
    That makes perfect sense!
    TL upgraded Treasure Terrace to hold 2 dragons
    Why not make Stone Quarry and Ancient Tarpit hold 4 dragons ?!
    This way we sell the other ones which have only 1 dragon in them and have 2 extra free habitats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast