Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery story update 7/24/13 & Summer Picnic Update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by electrikbarbarella View Post
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...total snoozer. It all looks the same. My guess is most of BS was bored with this theme after week two.

Personally, I'd like to see some new bakery displays, cakes and actual bakery items. A working booth our customers could sit in would be fun! How about a Bakery theme! lol
    LOL, I'd love a cupcake tower or something. I have one in restaurant story (not displayed right now since it's autumn themed) but none in bakery story! If they want to make weird themes, the items should still be related to items that can be found in a bakery. There's maybe one cake in the pirate box that's related to food in any way and the rest of the pirate theme, not so much. I really regret not getting some old LTOs (candy dispenser, gelato display, winter display) now because I was holding out my gems for something better in the future, if only I knew they'd start dedicating whole months to music and pirates instead!

Fashion Designer
    Someone sure loves pirates over at TL. :P

Fashion Designer
    I didn't mind the pirate theme the first week, and last week was a pretty weak update, but three weeks in a row of this? Reminds me back when with the music theme. I don't understand why they couldn't add this coming pirates update to last weeks, made one big update, then moved on to another theme for this week? And it's a little strange how they seem to drag a theme on and on when a lot of people are saying please, no more, yet with very popular past themes (sweetco, tea) they hardly dragged those on and people have wanted to see those type of themes for the past year. Shrug.

So a pirate theme again for the week. You know it's funny how when a not so popular theme get so much update for weeks. I second another new display! It's been ages since we last got a nice and decent looking display.

Extremely bored with the Pirate theme.

Cute pirates but don't really have room for it with other pirate items taking up space.

Rhino Keeper
    As *surprised* as I am that this them has gone on this long, I do have to say that I like this a tiny bit more than most of the stuff from the box. I didn't even buy one box from this theme, but I will be honest and say that I will buy anything that only costs coins, even if it's more pirates. Might have to rearrange a little though, the dock I have now is taking up too much space for another island!

Also I think they are going so long on this theme to kind of prepare us for a few weeks of mish-mash mediocre updates. It seems to be a trend that they alternate big themes with no theme weeks.

Hope there is an update very soon ..to many storm games make u wonder if they ever plan to update or they just gave up?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by palmyrapalmyra View Post
    Hope there is an update very soon ..to many storm games make u wonder if they ever plan to update or they just gave up?
    The update will happen on Wednesday....it's another pirate island. See first page for photo.

Fashion Designer
    Seriously?! Pirates, again? I have never seen a theme go for this long. I am glad TL is making a theme last longer, but pirates? I know some people are happy about the theme, but all the other themes that A LOT of people liked TL cut us off short on them! PLEASE bring back the Sweet Co. theme or Tea theme for this long. Or even holiday themes!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast