Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let us talk about chickens。

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I love this idea! I am so sick of cooking in CS, that it's starting to affect my real life. I like to cook, usually, & I love to eat! So, I need to get over this problem.
    Exactly! I like to cook and eat, but after preparing sweet feast and spicy feast all day, I don't want to do any tiramisu or enchilada, it kind of feels the same :'(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Oh, I'm totally down with that. What a good use of a royal sheep.

And FWIW, I'd like to see a royal chicken too, I just don't know what extra stuff it'd be worth. Wait--I know! Chicken feet for Ivy's strange concoctions! And feathers so we could tar Thurston.
    I totally see Ivy loving that and using it for a chicken soup

Executive Chef
    What is a conversation about chickens without a discussion on our kingdoms favorite manner of preparation.

Thomas: chicken and dumplings. The dumplings reminds him of his pillowy soft lost love Agnes.

Ivy: Red Velvet dipped chicken with a side of deep fried rat tails. The red color just makes her day!

Thurston: Root beer can chicken roasted over a lazy fire. Well, it has lazy in the description.

Sabina: Skinless, boneless, sweet glazed Princess chicken cut into tiny little pieces served on a silver platter crafted in the forge.

Rhino Keeper
    In Britain we have Coronation Chicken, which could prove popular with both the Baron and Princess Sabina!

Rhino Keeper
    And of course, there is the elephant in the room. The radicalization of the chickens themselves. Will the day come when their gregarious behaviour might lead them to discover twitter or other social networks and redefine "pecking order"? Not long ago there was a thread about chickens graduating from Wizard school. Images of them with their diplomas graced the forum. What happens when they abandon the fraternity's beer bong and apply enough math to figure out that they outnumber the human population by 3:1! An Avian Autumn could dwarf the Arab Spring.

Of course, this might be much ado about nothing1.

1"Much Ado About Nothing, though interspersed with darker concerns, is a joyful comedy that ends with multiple marriages and no deaths."
    Last edited by maguar; 07-19-13 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Removed third party links

Nightclub Owner
    Hi all, I agree that this topic is interesting (and pink chickens should get a look in as they trigger lovecupines not fangbeasts), but it is more suited for a group discussion. If someone wants to create the group or already has one that this can be moved to, you can use this thread to promote the group.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123