Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let us talk about chickens。

Rhino Keeper

Let us talk about chickens。

Chickens、can't live with 'em、can't live without 'em。Whilst an upgraded pair of hatcheries are truly helpful、there comes the time where you are forced by circumstances to have some chickens free range about the kingdom。The last time I checked、I had over 50 milling about。 This might be too many by some's standard、but I find my stocks of eggs、roast chicken and golden eggs never to be needing。

I have a pink lamb and calf、but not a pink chicken。Am I missing out here?

I would like to here from other players and maybe even the chickens themselves on this truly burning issue。

(=^ェ^=)

Rhino Keeper
    My chickens say "cluck, cluck, prrreee, cluck, cluck" which I'm interpreting as "pink chickens are entirely unnatural and insipid and, as noble Rhode Island REDS, we won't be seen scratching alongside them". These chickens have class. Do your pigs deliver golden bacon, or your cows golden milk? Of course not! My flock regularly bestow a golden egg on me, plus lots of normal eggs which is more than can be said for some!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, as a die-hard lover of all things pink, I actually used GEMS & bought ALL of the pink animals, including the pink chicken. My CS OCD would not allow me not to have the full set. The Vday adventure never brought me any rewards worth the mermaid scales it took to prepare it. So, I am sure that TL was thrilled that I spent gems instead. Also, maybe their VDay drops could be useful in the future. Who knows?

But shouldn't we have a royal chicken since we have a royal pig & royal cow? And not to go off-topic (horrors!) royal sheep as well?

Rhino Keeper
    Don't you think that the bawking sound that chickens make was the inspiration for the adult voices in the Charlie Brown cartoons?

Rhino Keeper
    A royal chicken? Surely you're not discounting The Baron's contribution。

Fashion Designer
    Alas, I fear chicken is relegated to commoners only. Chicken is the poor man's meal, served in chicken soup, chicken pot pie, and chicken salad sandwiches. Maybe they'll garnish us with a royal duck instead for upscale meals of foie gras and duck salad.

Fashion Designer
    If we had a pink chicken, would we ever be able to tell when the meat was fully cooked?

Executive Chef
    I do want a royal chicken! I find the current drop rate of roast chicken is too low, so a Royal Chicken would be great!

I bought all the pink animals too, all I ever got from the stincky pinky adventure were flowers or trees (!). catcrack, you are not missing anything, the pink chicken drops the same amount of eggs and roast chicken as the regular ones

Fashion Designer
    My pink chicken gives nice, tasty chocolate eggs, though I can't consume them fast enough and am always at max.

I do remember my pink chicken clucking something about not having a pink cow around to drop matching milk chocolates, and something about lazy knights not wanting to carry animals and trees back from adventures anymore...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Alas, I fear chicken is relegated to commoners only. Chicken is the poor man's meal, served in chicken soup, chicken pot pie, and chicken salad sandwiches. Maybe they'll garnish us with a royal duck instead for upscale meals of foie gras and duck salad.
    I think the chicken desserves better, especially ours, they are free range chicken!!
    A Royal Chicken could be something like Sir Piggy or the Purple Cow, and drop anything that is made with eggs or roast chicken (including feast!).

Yes, I said it, I want animals that drop feasts! I am tired of cooking the same things again and again for those silly knights who are unable to find anything that I want... A feast drop from time to time wouldn't hurt anyone!!

And like I said, our chickens deserve better so if any animal should drop feast, it is the Royal free range chicken!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast