Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation box

Confirmation box

As I read through different forums, I realize that maybe 10% of the problems are because there is no confirmation button. It would be helpful for a lot of people. I spent like 30 gems for coins, when I didn't mean to. Sometimes you accidentally tap on a slot only to find that you spent your gems! People need something like this, because accidents do happen. And, gems cost real money. Why to see your money go to waste!
    Last edited by rosieposy6912; 06-30-14 at 01:17 AM.

I agree, please add confirmation buttons!

I also agree!!! Why don't they have one already???

Host(ess)
    They don't have one and won't give one because they make money on them people! We mess up! Want it? Buy more gems! My opinion only!

Quote Originally Posted by serraoroxanne View Post
    They don't have one and won't give one because they make money on them people! We mess up! Want it? Buy more gems! My opinion only!
    I know right! But, it is possible people would buy more gems if they could use them for the things they wanted, not the thing they accidentally pay for.

Farm Supplier

Strategies, tips and ideas for avoiding gem traps

Since almost everyone experienced hitting a gem trap and knows about the frustration, I was wondering if you have any ideas / strategies to share on how to avoid them.

Some time ago I lost 49 gems for an additional slot. Today I think that isn't too bad cuz it's kinda useful for mastering, but don't want any more, so I place 22hrs- or 2day-orders in that last slot. This way even when tapping frantically for placing new shorter time orders, it keeps my finger at a distance to the buying option. I've also heard of players who bought so many extra slots that the buying option is on the beginning of another page.

Besides tapping very carefully especially when our phones lag, what else could we do?

Executive Chef
    I have 22 slots and I don't use the last 2 slots or if I want to use them I accept 3 different gifts and keep them in my order tab, so the buy extra slot is in another page alone and when I order I count my slots so I never go to the page where the buy slot is. I hope this is helpful.

But I've bought accidentally 2 boxes, the one when I was new in the game and tryed to tap the little i and the other later when the game lagged, I was tapping the screen and I came up with a Tulip Dresses display which is beautiful so I didn't mind so much. Now I tap very carefully and when the game lags I just wait and don't tap anywhere!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I have 22 slots and I don't use the last 2 slots or if I want to use them I accept 3 different gifts and keep them in my order tab, so the buy extra slot is in another page alone and when I order I count my slots so I never go to the page where the buy slot is. I hope this is helpful.
    Keeping gifts there should work out fine, never thought about it! Probably cuz I'm sick of seeing the same three gifts like forever and immediately place them on racks and counters

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    But I've bought accidentally 2 boxes, the one when I was new in the game and tryed to tap the little i and the other later when the game lagged, I was tapping the screen and I came up with a Tulip Dresses display which is beautiful so I didn't mind so much. Now I tap very carefully and when the game lags I just wait and don't tap anywhere!
    Oh yes, that evil little i.. but you've been really lucky coming out with a display you like Couldn't imagine worse than accidently spending gems on horrible deco.. eeeew.

Executive Chef
    That happened the first time when I got the frog prince from the fairytale display, I was so furious that I spent 24 gems for an ugly little frog that I wanted to quit the game...

Executive Chef
    *I meant fairytale box

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast