Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation box

I always start with the last slot and order 1 day items in the last 5 or so so I don't have to worry about tapping the buy slot. It has worked for me every time and have never bought any slot unintentionally.

Rhino Keeper

Angry "buy slot for 49 gems" trap

I accidentally clicked "buy slot for 49 gems" for the third time and got very very upset over this game!

There are traps in other games like bakery story and restaurant story, but I never fell into them. This trap is just beside the "tap to order" and it s extremely easy to click by mistake. Considering to quit right now ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moon331 View Post
    I accidentally clicked "buy slot for 49 gems" for the third time and got very very upset over this game!

There are traps in other games like bakery story and restaurant story, but I never fell into them. This trap is just beside the "tap to order" and it s extremely easy to click by mistake. Considering to quit right now ...
    I feel the same exact way. I just accidentally bought an extra slot (this is my third time). I've accidentally bought clothes, accidentally purchased boxes, and these 49 gem traps are too much. I am SO angry right now.

Have been there...best word to describe it..TRAP...confirmation button? Thats not going to happen ever...as the new gifts or goals.

Angry Sooo frustrating!!!

This is the 2nd time in less than a month that I have accidentally hit and purchased a new catalog box for 49 gems....I've already contacted customer service the first time around and was told since they can't take the empty catalog back that they won't refund my gems ....now tonight it happened again! It's right there and sooo easy to hit when your busy...it should ATLEAST have a confirm button...who in the world would ever spend 49 gems on that?? I have spent ALOT OF MONEY on this game and really feel screwed here!

I realize nothing will prob get done about this but I know I'm not the only one this has happened to and it's ridiculous! I have plenty of empty catalog boxes, I don't need any more!!

New Resident
    Please add that

Angry I did again :'( 49 gems lost

Again a bad move of my finger and I lost 49 gems at an extra slot I didn't want. I feel so frustrated this is the third time…I'm so ready to quit...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-07-13 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Discussing moderator actions

Rhino Keeper
    For those of you who have accidentally bought an extra slot, try ordering items for your last two slots first, the fill the rest of the catalog. Buying the extra slot usually happens when people are tapping too fast on those last two slots. I have always ordered like this and have never accidentally bought the extra slot. I hope this helps you avoid further gem losses. Also, I never go into the expansion tab in design mode if I have more than 24 gems. This helps avoid the box trap.

Thumbs down why this thread?

Is there a reason for this thread? We still dont have the confirmation button and all the complains about it they just move the other threads here (edited)

Quote Originally Posted by kvoeller View Post
    For those of you who have accidentally bought an extra slot, try ordering items for your last two slots first, the fill the rest of the catalog. Buying the extra slot usually happens when people are tapping too fast on those last two slots. I have always ordered like this and have never accidentally bought the extra slot. I hope this helps you avoid further gem losses. Also, I never go into the expansion tab in design mode if I have more than 24 gems. This helps avoid the box trap.
    I also do that. The last 5-8 slots are reserved for 1 day items. When I order, I always start with the last slot and work my way forward through the slots. I have never accidentally bought one ordering this way either.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast