Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BlaBlaBla

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    Definitely up for some blablablaing but as soon as I started on my reply I couldn't think of anything! I'm waiting on one final bestiary now - got a load, in a flurry, over a week ago then nada since then UNTIL this afternoon when one popped up. Kind of crazy to get so excited over a virtual book but determined to get this pesky dragon without paying any gems!
    I got mine from amazon

Executive Chef
    Hahahaha!

Rhino Keeper
    Wish I'd thought of that! Mind, I live in Ireland and there isn't an Amazon Ireland (must be one of the few countries that DOESN'T have Amazon) so you'd have to pay a fortune in postage from the UK. Might be cheaper to buy some gems!

Rhino Keeper
    With all this hype about the royal baby going on it made me wonder whether Castle Story might hear the patter of little feet soon - and I don't mean dragons or manticores! Surely it's about time Ivy and Thurston got it together?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    Wish I'd thought of that! Mind, I live in Ireland and there isn't an Amazon Ireland (must be one of the few countries that DOESN'T have Amazon) so you'd have to pay a fortune in postage from the UK. Might be cheaper to buy some gems!
    The Emerald Isle? Be patient my friend, it shall come with time.

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't want Ivy and Thurston together. She is a funny, (maybe too) open minded girl, and Thurston is a self absorbed so called knight who doesn't even know what is going on around him and sho is afraid of skunkupines!

Executive Chef
    sho=who

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    I wouldn't want Ivy and Thurston together.
    I see very little chance of those two hooking up。

Rhino Keeper
    On second thoughts, you're right - it was just all that valentine's stuff between them. But really, Sabine's much more his style, isn't she? She'd love all that guff about knightly codes!

Farm Supplier
    Blah blah, totally agree, I'm also insomniac so play night and day, and see people on lower level with stuf I've not got, fed up blah!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast