Thread: For crying out loud!

Rhino Keeper

For crying out loud!

Collected a enchanted potion thingamee, the game synced, and it's not in my inventory! (I have for force closed) that's 5 mermaid scales! 5 mermaid scales on the kingdom that's never going to get the 1st shard! It takes me forever to get 5 mermaid scales as it is, without the stupid potions disappearing :/ *really, really big sigh*

Rhino Keeper
    And a troll horn, as it synced while I was bashing a troll...completed the bashing but no horn, which I can live with...trolls are more common than those extremely elusive scales.

Rhino Keeper
    It's since the update, there has been a really annoying bug. You can't open the game and select multiple tasks as it just syncs and when it loads, everything is done and if you're lucky most items are in your inventory. More often then not, you lose stuff, but hard to track what you lose as it all happens so quickly, so you have to do 1 task at a time. I might install the Valentines version from iTunes cloud as that had far less problems.

Fashion Designer
    Join the club, I lost two magic cement that way, 144 hours of crafting time, 144 sap, etc, etc. Support (so far) won't help with items ate by sync glitches. All you can do when you open the game is either sit and wait 10-15 seconds for the 'loading' graphic, or visit a neighbor and come back, that usually helps.

Rhino Keeper
    I make sure that the first action I do is something I wouldn't mind losing, like a hen's egg for example. As soon as I tap it the system then 'loads' - so far I haven't lost anything but it wouldn't matter much. My Internet connection is very iffy so I never start with the important things!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi bower, good advice. I think I'll visit rather than risk losing. Mermaid scales are like gold bars round here! Don't want that happening again.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing sync issues. When experiencing this, first restart the game on your device. This can be done by restarting your device, or manually force closing/stopping the app. Be sure to close all open apps running in the background. After you've done this, please restart the device. Once your device restarts, be sure that your Wi-Fi connection is strong. You may need to sit right next to your router for optimal signal. If you still experience this issue please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms