Thread: price changes

Angry price changes

I've been saving up coins to be able to breed the ocicat which cost somewhere around 100,000 coins now that I have the coins I go to breed again and it says it coat 29 gems. Really??? Why did the price change???

Rhino Keeper
    oci cat has always been 29 gems. put the pets in a different order and the outcome is the elf cat for coins.

I've actually discovered you can breed the Ocicat with gems OR coins!

The difference is who you choose to breed first. If you choose the Abyssinian first and then select the Siamese, you get to pay with 140k coins.

But if you choose the Siamese first and then the Abyssinian, then it will give you the option to pay with gems. I've wonder if that may be the case with other crossbreeds .... anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by wololllo View Post

The difference is who you choose to breed first. If you choose the Abyssinian first and then select the Siamese, you get to pay with 140k coins.

But if you choose the Siamese first and then the Abyssinian, then it will give you the option to pay with gems. I've wonder if that may be the case with other crossbreeds .... anybody?

Never mind, I just got what sparklegirly said above. Wow, I would have fallen for this one! I would have been extremely upset! I've been trying to save up 140k for weeks now to breed the ocicat. And then to discover that it gives you something else??? That really stinks! I'm so glad I read this!

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind, I just got what sparklegirly said above. Wow, I would have fallen for this one! I would have been extremely upset! I've been trying to save up 140k for weeks now to breed the ocicat. And then to discover that it gives you something else??? That really stinks! I'm so glad I read this!
    oci cat has always been 29 gems. put the pets in a different order and the outcome is the elf cat for coins.

lol :P

Executive Chef

You can do that?!?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    You can do that?!?
    No read the rest of the thread.......