Thread: Shield Timer Issues

Host(ess)

Shield Timer Issues

Hi Support Gurus,

On several occasions we (several players) have experienced shield timer issues.

An example is that a player has received an shield for 16 hours, then all of sudden the timer goes from 12 hours to 2 hours in an instant resulting in a shield for 4 hours only.

Thanks.

Zac

Nightclub Owner
    I've reported this over
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by zacdac View Post
    Hi Support Gurus,

On several occasions we (several players) have experienced shield timer issues.

An example is that a player has received an shield for 16 hours, then all of sudden the timer goes from 12 hours to 2 hours in an instant resulting in a shield for 4 hours only.

Thanks.

Zac
    When does the shield timer become reduced amount of time? Does it happen when another player attacks you? Or when the shield is applied/equipped? Please let me know more details about how this is occurring and when this is occurring. Thanks. Also how often has this happened to you?
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

This issue has now been fixed. The Shields will no longer disappear.

Please force close your game and restart your device.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

New Resident
    Approx. 8 hrs ago I purchased a 24 hr shield. 4 hrs ago I was attacked (& lost) and while I still have a shield it has 12.5 hrs remaining, whereas the shield I purchased should still have 16 hrs remaining. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED. Same thing happened 7 days ago. Have now lost 34 crowns in these two attacks that should not have happened. Please rectify.
    You are sitting on a minefield with this game, yet will flop spectacularly if you don't get your act together.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon1155 View Post
    Approx. 8 hrs ago I purchased a 24 hr shield. 4 hrs ago I was attacked (& lost) and while I still have a shield it has 12.5 hrs remaining, whereas the shield I purchased should still have 16 hrs remaining. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED. Same thing happened 7 days ago. Have now lost 34 crowns in these two attacks that should not have happened. Please rectify.
    You are sitting on a minefield with this game, yet will flop spectacularly if you don't get your act together.
    Please email support@firemocha.com so we can further investigate the issue. Thanks!