Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update : Midas dragon REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Second gold dragon in one month. It makes me sad - not much care about the things that players want. It's all about the money ;(

Executive Chef
    Maybe it's breedable

Executive Chef
    Nice beak. I kind of hope it is a buyable only. Really need a break from new dragons to get ones from weeks ago.

Kind of funny. On the suggestions thread we did ask for a way TL could give us gold daily. Buying a dragon with tons of gold probably wasn't the suggestion we had in mind, and now, here we may have three. Lucky us.

Fashion Designer
    wow TL you shouldnt have done this one before telling us what was the famous surprise! it s awkward. a dragon that only iOS can get.. huh you knew you will hear a lot of anger soon

Executive Chef
    Is Midas an IOS dragon? Please add IOS only or something to let your Android player know Midas is not for them, so that they don't waste time or money on a dragon they can't have.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    Maybe it's breedable
    I sure hope you are right Scotty! If it is, even if its ultra rare and requires the wonky breeding to get, and it's available to android, it will be an ok-ish Christmas present. Like socks, nice socks, but not the toys we were led to believe we were getting.
    If its a buy only, iOS only, dragon.....then it's more like getting porridge for Christmas dinner.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    wow TL you shouldnt have done this one before telling us what was the famous surprise! it s awkward. a dragon that only iOS can get.. huh you knew you will hear a lot of anger soon
    They promised we will enjoy what is coming to our island, even for the breeding rules change. And here you go a gold giving dragon & it's breedable for everyone Why is there still anger? Thx TL .

Host(ess)
    While I understand everyone's concerns, and share them as a droid user, don't call it ugly! It actually looks like a dragon! In fact, the last several dragons look like dragons, which is refreshing.o

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    They promised we will enjoy what is coming to our island, even for the breeding rules change. And here you go a gold giving dragon & it's breedable for everyone Why is there still anger? Thx TL .
    These aren't breedable, unless they change that. I HIGHLY doubt this is what they were talking about.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Where do they say that? I have seen no statement from TL regarding Midas and what you said. I missed it???

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast