Thread: Unstability issues

Rhino Keeper

Unstability issues

Am I the only one who has found the most recent version crashing more often than the previous one? This is getting as bad as Jewel Mania. I have 1st gen iPad with iOS 5.1.1. Force starting hasn't fixed this.

The Honorable Panda
    I have found that as the games get more items and features, and as your game gets bigger, it does put a strain on older devices.

Try going to your settings- safari and clearing your data and your history.
    Also make sure you restart your Ipad before playing. This will close out any applications running in the background.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Older devices do have a harder time running some game apps. Do as kooky suggested, be sure all your running applications are closed in the background. Also be sure you are playing with a strong Wi-Fi connection.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    People with older devices get left in the dust when it comes to pretty much anything new and exciting these days. I'm saving up for something with more RAM that can handle these games better so I can actually fully enjoy playing them, but it's gonna be several months before I can afford it, and my truck will probably break down again by then and have to be the financial priority. Might as well dig my Super Nintendo back out at this rate. At least I know it won't leave me behind just because I'm broke. :`(