Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Clean is Your Library Goal

How Clean is Your Library Goal

Hey all,

I'm working on the How Clean is Your Libary goal of finding 10 volumes of the Encyclopedia Bestiary. The first couple days of this goal, my library was giving out the books every other time I collected from it. Then it stopped. It's been 5 days and no books. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    They're not a common drop so you'll have days where you don't get any. Just keep collecting and you'll eventually get them all.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    It helps if you have more than one, I have 6 library's, I pretty much got them alike from my lvl 5 and my lvl 2's though

I have 2 level 5 libraries and it's been 2 weeks since the goal showed up and I have never had an encyclopedia dropped from the libraries even though I collect regularly. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckersthe2 View Post
    I have 2 level 5 libraries and it's been 2 weeks since the goal showed up and I have never had an encyclopedia dropped from the libraries even though I collect regularly. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions? Thanks
    same here, 2 weeks and a half. none detected.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckersthe2 View Post
    Those Bestiaries took an age. My advice would be to get some more libraries, I think even not upgraded versions do drop them. I had 1 L5 and 2 L2 ones and it took a long time to get 10. If you have the space, just build some more and store them after.

Rhino Keeper
    I just hv one lvl 5 but it's ok, as I just let it be and no urge to rush.
    ('Cause I was busy with those timed quest, n I learnt from other's post
    that those ember n fleece are hard to get, so what's the hurry)
    At the end I think I got everything in abt a mth?
    Last edited by BriarAvenue; 01-25-14 at 08:08 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicSeekers View Post
    Hey all,

I'm working on the How Clean is Your Libary goal of finding 10 volumes of the Encyclopedia Bestiary. The first couple days of this goal, my library was giving out the books every other time I collected from it. Then it stopped. It's been 5 days and no books. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks
    That is exactly my experience with the Bestiary books! It's so frustrating sometimes. These types of issues should be explained as being 'normal', along with the explanation of each quest, adventure, etc.

Host(ess)
    Ive been working on this for weeks and no luck. I have four libraries but only have been able to get six volumes. Rare is fine, but it seems they only drop once every 20 or more times. Ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too on anither game account. But as Maguar says they're not common and I would even say that they're an extremely rare drop.
    I have 3 libraries and have roughly averaged 1 book every 3 weeks. I have 3 books.
    But I'm so busy with all the other quest lines that it doesn't really bother me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast