Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Clean is Your Library Goal

Rhino Keeper
    I got some of mine from level 1 libraries, it didn't seem to make any idfference what level they were at.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixieblob View Post
    I got some of mine from level 1 libraries, it didn't seem to make any idfference what level they were at.
    They may have changed that.

I have 4 level 1 libraries and I've collected several times but haven't gotten any red books from them. I have gotten red books a couple of times from my one level 3 library.

My library was lvl 5 before the red books. I collect at least twice a day. Nothing other than GREEN books so far. Too rare is not good. Ready to give up, and I will not use gems when I can't even get one by collecting!

Farm Supplier
    I got that goal for weeks and collect every time from the Library (level 5). But still haven't got any books. Meh.

Executive Chef
    1 library here and it took a month to collect 10. If you got 6 in the first couple of days.. Well done, but you'll probably be in a wait for the next 4.

how clean is your library

I am pretty sure that the game messes with you. As soon as I need a sum of any item for these unattainable goals (at times), I am guaranteed not to get them right away. I have the highest level library and collect from it as soon as I can and I have only got 3 books in over a month. Come on Team Lava, make some game changes so this game is fun instead of frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicSeekers View Post
    Hey all,

I'm working on the How Clean is Your Libary goal of finding 10 volumes of the Encyclopedia Bestiary. The first couple days of this goal, my library was giving out the books every other time I collected from it. Then it stopped. It's been 5 days and no books. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks
    I have the same problem i only got 3 books and since, then no books since then ever droped again and all libarys are upgraded to the last upgrade.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestiasHeaven View Post
    I have the same problem i only got 3 books and since, then no books since then ever droped again and all libarys are upgraded to the last upgrade.
    The drops are random and you will go through unlucky patches.... Just keep at it and eventually they will drop
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Well 2 brooks dropped now since my last post here, hope the remaing 4 books will drop soon thx for trying to help me.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't received any since I got this quest two weeks ago or so...but I keep getting ancient tomes...I have no idea what those are for....frustrated.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast