Thread: Enchanted adamant bar

Host(ess)

Enchanted adamant bar

How am I supposed to make this when I don't have a dragon to get dragon scales?

Host(ess)
    Anyone?

Executive Chef
    Hey there! If you are unable to complete that Goal as of the moment, we suggest checking out other Goals to work on. One of the Goals should lead you to acquire your very own Dragon where you can get Dragon Scales. Good luck!
    Last edited by SparklyOctopus; 05-20-16 at 03:46 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! If you are unable to complete that Goal as of the moment, we suggest checking out other Goals to work on. One of the Goals should lead you to acquire your very own Dragon where you can get Dragon Scales. Good luck!
    Thank you. But I'm on an android and don't get all of the goals/quests. And am caught up on the rest. Except for a couple but can't move forward until I can get about 13 more mithril which these being so rare is going to take quite awhile , and fur which I could have sworn I had a lot of but they've dissapeared.and shards from tablet. And of course the dragon scales. That's all the goals I have.
    Everything is so rare it's getting frustrating and boring.
    Last edited by Cljk04; 05-20-16 at 07:08 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I see lots of help and links posted in the Help Me thread for you, so I'll close this one off.... thanks.