Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SORT neighbors

Ick! There should at least be an automatic option to deactivate your account when you delete the game.

Farm Supplier
    I have many neighbors, I only visit ones that have a social rating. But it's hard to even get through all those, since it goes alphabetically, the players who have a high social rating you may not get to . Would be nice to be given a way to sort or even scramble the alpha order. But since this game seems to have run its course. This will not happen. Seems every other game had a update today but this one. We are lucky to even get a minor one , that is all they are anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rainysky92 View Post
    Ick! There should at least be an automatic option to deactivate your account when you delete the game.
    No, I dont think thats convenient, just think about how many "problems" are "magically" fixed by deleting your game and reinstalling, I for once was forced to do it once, when I coulnt log on CS at all even though I had internet until I did it

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    No, I dont think thats convenient, just think about how many "problems" are "magically" fixed by deleting your game and reinstalling, I for once was forced to do it once, when I coulnt log on CS at all even though I had internet until I did it
    That's why it would be an *option*. Like you delete and it says "would you like to delete your account" and you can say yes or no (with a confirmation y/n afterwards).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rainysky92 View Post
    That's why it would be an *option*. Like you delete and it says "would you like to delete your account" and you can say yes or no (with a confirmation y/n afterwards).
    Still, who in their right mind would do it just for the sake of being helpful, I know if I were angry because I had wasted gems in a trap and were quitting I would just delete it and say I will be active with a mentality of "its someone else's problem"

Maybe a better solution would be that the account gets disabled after a week or a month of inactivity and you have to log or email support if you want it back, but anyways, I care little about that, this was about sorting neighbors

I would like to see a sorting aspect also. Lots of people start a game and are all ***s about it, then leave the game, leaving a void of not knowing who is active or not. Then the serious player is left to figure out how and who to get rid or who to keep. Why not have something like allies for neighbors that are visiting frequently or always...the ones that always visit could be rewarded with an alliance plaque or something...then maintaining that alliance could be rewarded with gems or rare flower petals??? Just some thoughts, but I would really love to see a sorting aspect, even if the alliance aspect is not well received.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12