Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SORT neighbors

Fashion Designer

SORT neighbors

It probably was suggested before, but I personally would like to have an option to "sort" my neighbors, in several ways, more importantly, what was the last time they were active or how long they were active the "past week", I got so many neighbors, but many of them dont even play anymore, I cant be bothered trying to figure out which ones are or not playing anymore, at the time I get a new quest I have to ask help from my neighbors it might help not to flood your server since I send invitations to everyone.

Id also like to be able to sort them in other ways, such as, last time they gifted me something, last time they visited me, etc. but the principal reason is at the top

Farm Supplier
    I agree

Fashion Designer
    Sorting neighbors would be awesome. I'd also like to have a "fave neighbor" option we can add neighbors to.

Executive Chef
    I want an option to sort not necessarily by how much a neighbour tips, but more of by how much they log in and accept requests and send gifts, tips don't matter that much to me, it's more of a hassle.

Please yes I agree

Host(ess)
    This is a great suggestion! I'm in the same boat of having a large number of neighbors but never know who is playing or not. I would love to have the option of reorganizing them.

Executive Chef
    Absolutely! same here, it is tedious going through hundred of names, not knowing who last visited you, or if they still play the game. The Favorite neighbours list is also a good idea, this way we can separate who's active and inactive. Also, deleting inactive neighbours would be most helpful!

If someone deletes the game, are they removed from your neighbor list?

Rhino Keeper
    brilliant idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rainysky92 View Post
    If someone deletes the game, are they removed from your neighbor list?
    They're still in your list until either one of you deletes the other from the list.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast