Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level cap

Rhino Keeper

Level cap

We need a level cap update that goes to 100 and beyond. A bit of a joke now dont u think?

Rhino Keeper

Please fix!

The level is still stuck at 99! When will u update? What's the point of the XP still going up if we're never going to get new levels? Will u give us a answer that your Woking on it??....for over a year!
    Many other games are much more playable with supportive level!

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately its unknown when we'll get new levels.

There was a thread on this topic but I am to lazy to look and provide a link to it right now.

Executive Chef
    I think level 99 is really high (and yes, I'm 99 on both my bakeries), I don't se a reason to raise the level cap and just make people try to reach for the sky. I'm perfectly content with being cap level, feels like less of a rush and more relaxed. I mean we try to get to cap level, so when you're finally there, why not enjoy it?

Rhino Keeper
    i think old players like me with 4million plus XP is getting bored and wants a higher level cap just to get the game rolling again...
    but i understand for new and not as old player why they wouldnt want it cause it will give them a way longer time to reach max level again...

Rhino Keeper
    I've always been curious to understand.. For those who are very interested in levels or leveling up, what do you get? I know for lower levels you unlock appliance slots, recipes, entry to participate in goals. But, say, past level 73 -- what is the "point", let's say? Thank you for your answers!

Farm Supplier
    A nice addition would be if you reached level 99 and mastered the original 2 appliances (oven and mixer), you could purchase any gem item with gold. Makes it nice for devout players who've invested a lot of time and really don't have much else to spend their money on. I think you deserve it if you've gotten that far on the game where the only objectives are to expand and get stuff for decoration.

Ther are actually several bakeries at level 100. i have seen them but i don't know how they reached that level. A neighbor told me that you have to have 99 million xp to get level to 100. Sounds crazy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ccscreativecreations View Post
    Ther are actually several bakeries at level 100. i have seen them but i don't know how they reached that level. A neighbor told me that you have to have 99 million xp to get level to 100. Sounds crazy!
    Unlock a hundred oven slots with gems and bake Blueberry Buckle til the cows come home. I've seen a few lvl100s now and my fave is definitely the two bakeries owned by the same person with all the 1st place prizes on showcase. It's like staring Bakery Story God in the face lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kianebakes View Post
    Unlock a hundred oven slots with gems and bake Blueberry Buckle til the cows come home. I've seen a few lvl100s now and my fave is definitely the two bakeries owned by the same person with all the 1st place prizes on showcase. It's like staring Bakery Story God in the face lol.
    any pictures or user names so we can see it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast