Thread: Finished tournament but no yin yang dragon

Farm Supplier

Finished tournament but no yin yang dragon

I completed the 30 rounds of my tournament today - using advice from forums, occasionally using gold to defeat them and for speeding up the process. Used gold to defeat yin yang but I did not receive the dragon, the arena is no longer red and the goal is still there. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling my game - no luck. Someone suggested that the completion should be able to be checked on the server?! (Not sure if I am saying that right). Would hate to have done all the battles, paid so much gold and not to get the dragon reward.

Can someone please help? Thank you

Farm Supplier
    My game name is Easydoesit - level 104

Can you please go into more detail about what happened to your account after the 30th round was completed? The more information provided, the easier it will be to assist with this issue. Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinFlop View Post
    Can you please go into more detail about what happened to your account after the 30th round was completed? The more information provided, the easier it will be to assist with this issue. Thank you!
    I used the ultimate feature to **** the yin yang dragon , got the **** message and the orb, nothing else. Went to goals and there was no change. Went back to battleground, paid the 4 gold thinking maybe I had to **** him again, but red circle was gone and there was a level 11 poison to ****. Checked forums, hard closed iPad 4 and periodically checked back - nothing. ****ed poison thinking it might restart (since that was **** right before, or two before yin yang). Nothing. Deleted and reinstalled game - nothing

Am not too savvy about terms etc. does all that help?

Hi Alex, congrats on winning.

sorry for butting in, but have you checked your storage?

I'm not sure why, but when I won my yy ended up in storage rather than in a nest.

hth.

Farm Supplier

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by johnappleseed11 View Post
    Hi Alex, congrats on winning.

sorry for butting in, but have you checked your storage?

I'm not sure why, but when I won my yy ended up in storage rather than in a nest.

hth.
    WOOHOOO!! Thank you so very much.... Checked storage and there the little guy is on page 2! Never thought of it - so very appreciative and relieved . Have a wonderful day!

The Honorable Panda
    Oh good!! Yes these little fellows will jump into your storage, if all your nests are full!!
    Closing thread since he has now been found.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request