Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Please consider lowering xp fot those on level 100

Executive Chef
    Levels don't make neighbors see you are active. It's just a vanity thing we would like to have. To brag and say, look at me, I'm higher than you are! And that's fine, if that's how one wants to play the game. But to insist this shows dedication to neighbors is silly. Your having clothes in you ur shop, shows you're playing. Posting every once in a while. Having a decent rating.

I could care less about how long Im on level 99. As long as I keep seeing good content, Im fine. I think the level 100 thing has picked up steam because there is a large enough group of players that's gotten others riled up, to reach the "finish line". I don't see that in bakery or restaurant. Although there are players who were at 100 before they changed the system and brought them down to 99 with us mere mortals.

They came here and stunk up the place with complaints. TL said it's how the game is, blah, blah, blah and they left it alone. They went back into their high rollers and spenders corner to open hundreds of dollars worth of boxes, cooking blueberry buckle, red velvet cake and whatever other high XP item they could.

They knew they wouldn't get what they want and left it alone. One player was stupid....yeah I wrote it...stupid enough to spend thousands of dollars on boxes to reach 100 again on restaurant. She gets praise but even if you're a millionaire, is there really nothing else exciting going on, that you put that much effort into a game for a number?

Which brings me here. Its not that big of a deal. If creating a heirarchy within the games makes you feel special, then post your xp number. Feel proud! But the game is how it is and I don't see TL changing it anytime soon.

Dragon is their biggest money maker probably. I don't even see anyone over there anymore asking to raise the cap above 150. No one cares. They just want to breed dragons. Same as many players at level 99 here, just want to order clothes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    TL has never responded to this "issue" in well over a year. You are persistant, I'll give you that.

What if TL made the decision to END the game at 100? I mean, once you hit 100, you stop gaining XP? Would you stop playing the game?
    You would still get weekly updates and everything, but you wouldn't be able to level up, because there would be no levels above 100.

This is just a thought exercise, because currently what they have implemented amounts to the same thing. Hundreds of games have level caps, you can't keep leveling up once you hit that cap. But you can do other things. Sometimes a game raises the cap, sometimes it stays the same for years.

Be careful what you wish for, as someone else already warned you. They might decide to cap the game at 99, like they did with some other games, and you could loose your lvl 100 that you dearly love.

They clearly have no intention of lowering xp the way you are asking, or adding levels above 100 at this time, or they would have responded to your constant posts over the last year or more. The game currently hard caps at 100, (and soft caps at 99). This isn't my opinion, this is a fact.

I've been 99 for a while, and don't care if I'm 99 forever, as long as they keep giving me good content each week. Now THAT is an opinion, but your desire to play the game just for levels is as well. Personally, I'd rather the TL focus their energy on improving the game for the majority of players (good weekly updates), than appeasing an extremely vocal minority.

B

On bakery a few players reached level 100 and the game shut down on them. Their neighbors had to come on here and raise a fuss to have them fix their Accounts. I think the threads are still on bakery, but are locked now. They said players weren't meant to reach 100. But they fixed the issue in a few weels and allowed players to continue gathering xp. They just made the ability to reach 100 darn near impossible. This is the player I mentioned above, that went ahead to reach 100 on restaurant.

But I agree with what You've written. The point of the game is to have fun. I think it's great to be 99. Which seemed so far away when I started playing. All the clothes are unlocked. No waiting to level up anymore. it's not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bBugatti2831bcat View Post
    However, as a strategy player I will continue to pursue the request that I have made here on behalf of myself and the others that "like" to play the game with strategy. Strategy requires knowing and understanding the game aspects in order to accumulate as much xp as one can. It's pure and simple and not for everyone. I truly respect all "ways" of playing the game including just the decor aspect. Its just not how I choose to play.
    I'm not sure how making level 100 easier would appeal to a strategy player. If you really wanted to gain XP at maximum efficiency, then the current level 100 requirements would give you a decent challenge, and a worthy feather in your cap/badge of honour for when your tactics pay off and you hit 100. You would have a clear distinction from all the other for-fun-only players. I'm almost certain that the day you achieve this you will backflip to saying "no, don't make level 100 easier to achieve".

I'm sorry, but I think that as a daily player on level 99 for a couple years now and still over 5 million to go! It just doesn't make any sense!!! It should take a couple months to move from a level to the next or have goals that need to be reached in order to move forward. But just to play in a certain level for years is absurd!
    (I play in two stores level 99 and 61... To keep it interesting...)

Rhino Keeper
    I dont see any difference in how much experience they require for leveling up when u get nothing from the game for doing so, no gems, no coins, nada. So my question is to the origianl poster and those who responded, what difference does it really make??? No offense just curious That said maybe it wd be nice if the game did offer a reward for leveling up. Like 5 gems or 50,000 coins. Other games do that .... It wd be nice!!

Farm Supplier
    I am at level 89 and only have 629,457 coins total I have no idea how anyone could reach 100 anyway please lower the xp requirements the game cap is 99 but as so many ppl are there maybe raise it to 200?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567