Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please consider lowering xp fot those on level 100

Please consider lowering xp fot those on level 100

With so many on level 99 my neighbors are once again asking me to ask that you look at a realistic XP number for level 100 to 101.....please respectfully look at giving FS player levels 101 to 105 with attainable XP goals...we love this game and want to continue. Consider the following.

100 to 101...30,000,000
    101 to 102...50,000,000
    102 to 103...70,000,000. Etc

respectfully sbmitted
    mardimischief store HannahsdreamHannahsdream

PLEASE revisit this request, I have neighbors on level 99 asking every day if TeamLava is entertaining implementing these changes. When some of those at 99 get frustrated with this issue they talk about leaving the game. It's disappointing to see loyal Fashion Story players leave. They certainly don't want to start over with new small store. So I really believe that realistic XP for levels 100 and up need to be set and in place to give incentive to them to stay in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mardimischief View Post
    With so many on level 99 my neighbors are once again asking me to ask that you look at a realistic XP number for level 100 to 101.....please respectfully look at giving FS player levels 101 to 105 with attainable XP goals...we love this game and want to continue. Consider the following.

100 to 101...30,000,000
    101 to 102...50,000,000

respectfully sbmitted

Wow ... am I reading this correctly? Your suggestions are LOWER than the levels already in place? I am only at level 86 and have accumulated a tiny fraction of that high number : 589,332. Kind of a daunting task to reach 30 million so I can only imagine how stagnate it must feel to sit at 99 or 100 for what feels like an eternity.

I am editing my post to clarify my question. Does the list show quantities currently required by the game to go from level 100 to 101 or are those lower levels being suggested because the current required number is higher? I hope that makes sense. Thanks.
    Last edited by PinkPixiShop; 02-07-14 at 11:58 AM. Reason: clarify my question
    Be the change you want to see in others.

All I know for sure it's 10 million from 99 to 100 that's why there's probably thousands of players sitting at 99.

Edit to add Im 99 now for over a yr it probably will take me 3 yrs more if I play that long to reach 100..bahahaha
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 02-08-14 at 01:53 AM.

PLEASE revisit this request, I have neighbors on level 99 asking every day if TeamLava is entertaining implementing these changes. When some of those at 99 get frustrated with this issue they talk about leaving the game. It's disappointing to see loyal Fashion Story players leave. They certainly don't want to start over with new small store. So I really believe that realistic XP for levels 100 and up need to be set and in place to give incentive to them to stay in the game.

MORE FASHION STORY STORES ARE ON LEVEL 100 NOW....Please reconsider at this time my earlier suggestions made last year requesting that the XP points be set at a more realistic levels for Level 100 and up. It is exciting that two new individuals have now made Level 100....this is a very difficult achievement. The XP set after level 100 is 1,000,000,000 which is not realistic. I have been on level 100 for well over a year now and it will take 10 years or more to achieve 1,000,000,000. Below I once again offer my suggestion at what you might consideration setting those levels at.

100 to 101...30,000,000
    101 to 102...50,000,000

respectfully sbmitted
    mardimischief store Hannahsdream

Team Lava PLEASE take a fresh look at this issue it's important to all of us long time players.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPixiShop View Post
    Wow ... am I reading this correctly? Your suggestions are LOWER than the levels already in place? I am only at level 86 and have accumulated a tiny fraction of that high number : 589,332. Kind of a daunting task to reach 30 million so I can only imagine how stagnate it must feel to sit at 99 or 100 for what feels like an eternity.

I am editing my post to clarify my question. Does the list show quantities currently required by the game to go from level 100 to 101 or are those lower levels being suggested because the current required number is higher? I hope that makes sense. Thanks.
    The current setting once you reach level 100 is 1,000,000,000 XP is needed to level up. Level 99 requires 10,000,000 to Level up to 100...Level 99 is very difficult...level 100 on is possible, but I will be using a walker by the time I reach 1,000,000,000 XP

To Clarify...my suggested XP are just a suggestion....currently level 99 to 100 needs 10,000,000 to level up
    Once you get to level 100 your profile will show that you need 1,000,000,000 xp to level up (this number will take years and I will be old and gray before I can ever reach it) My previous post shows a simple suggest for Level 100 up that Team Lava might consider implementing.

100 to 101...30,000,000
    101 to 102...50,000,000

respectfully sbmitted
    Please reconsider my appeal to lower the XP on Fashion Story for Level 100 Players. There are now more of us that have reached level 100. The 1,000,000,000 to reach the next level is not reasonable it will take 9 to 38 years to achieve depending on how the each player plays. I think this is a very important issue, as there are many level 99's close to level 100. From a business standpoint, please realize that these loyal players buy gems, to see them quit the game because of an unattainable goal is not a good business decision. As always, I would ask respectfully that you consider this issue and make a change for us!

Thank you
    respectfully submitted
    mardimischief store Hannahsdream

PS...I have been on level 100 for over a year now and have not progressed very far. I will stay in the game no matter what your decision but will the others? Le Chic who made level 100 when I did quit the game a few months later. Please lets not lose those who have worked so hard to get past level 99 to 100. Lets keep them in the game.

The current XP required to level up once you hit 100 is 1,000,000,000....it will take 9 to 38 years for a player to reach that level depending on how they play the game.

Rhino Keeper
    The current XP required to level up once you hit 100 is 1,000,000,000....it will take 9 to 38 years for a player to reach that level depending on how they play the game.
    Like alot of games they stop at a certain level. I think the game was only intending to have 100 levels, hence the crazy xp amount to level up! I guess it would be easier to take and less frustrating for players if they didnt have an xp amount at all, if when u hit 100 the xp amount just disappears. I guess your reward is being able to relax and enjoy every weekly update! I feel happy when iv completed a game but then dont play it again coz is boring. But this is different as u still get new items weekly and if you think about it levelling up offers nothing more than having access to all items which you still will. Am not trying to anger anyone, guess im just playing devils advocate!!x

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast