Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does alliance ranks work?

Unhappy How does alliance ranks work?

I have been wondering quite some time how alliance ranks work as the alliance i am in I must be honest i am better than allot of people in the alliance and yet I am a low rank how does the alliance ranks get recorded please help...

New Resident
    For the trophy count, it seems to be that currently, its simply everyone in the clan's trophies added up, and of course trophy count determines the rank.

Brand new alliances seem to suffer from trophy count delay, so it will take a few hours for the trophy count to change from 0 to the actual number.

Sorry what I meant was how is your rank determined within the alliance...

Like it is all over the place someone with 200 crowns will be at 1st place and someone with 900 will be at 6th place or something...

What im asking is what determines your rank within the alliance...

Nightclub Owner
    I've passed the question along for you
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thanks it's been bugging me for quite some time

Nightclub Owner
    Ok I got an answer. At the moment they're not in any particular order. This will be fixed with a future update.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Host(ess)
    Thanks Maguar..

Zac

Thanks for that!

Nightclub Owner
    Just an update in case you hadn't noticed, but it looks like the ranking in alliances is now based on your crowns.

Fashion Designer
    How do you make or join an alliance? I don't see any way to invite "neighbor"?! Please help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast