Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849 LastLast

Thread: What's the surprise? Gemstone dragons become breedable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Hmm do you think I could throw any 2 gemstones together then and get a rainbow possibly? I'm desperate lol
    Topaz and sapphire gave me 2 rainbow dragon back to back so it's more than possible its a fact!!!
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 07-19-13 at 06:41 PM. Reason: fix quote

It's a new dragon "gemstone"

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The surprise is everyone can breed Gemstone Dragons. You'll want to wait for the final piece to come out next week! ;D
    So, so far the surprise is, 9 more breedable dragons with up to 48hrs breed/fail time released into the breeding pool all at once, previously stable colours splitting and no progress towards parity of features.

Is it still surprising that TL read the concerns of their players and then do more of the same?

I can't wait to see what's next. My guess is that breeding becomes totally random - it doesn't matter what dragons are in the den, there'll be a 32% chance of fruitful, 32% firestorm, 33% island, 2% virtue and 1% any other dragon.

Any other predictions?

This is great.

Banned
    People, don't be party poopers, please. If you do not want the gemstone dragons, just don't use the one that will be released on Monday. That's all.
    For my part, I want them and am happy with the compromise.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    People, don't be party poopers, please. If you do not want the gemstone dragons, just don't use the one that will be released on Monday. That's all.
    For my part, I want them and am happy with the compromise.
    Yeah, ia. Some people are happy to get hands on them without an even longer wait. I'm still hoping for that second breeding den though.

New Resident
    Well it's nice that some people are happy, but i don't want to sell my 2nds and 3rds for mere 100 coins, when i either waited for them for hours, or paid gold for. I think that's the point of T&C, not the extra pretty dragons themselves.

Executive Chef
    AndrOids look at it this way... Now you can sell your unwanted egg straight from nest no need to waste food on it to get it to level 4 ( in order to trade it) not need to hold your evolution temple with dragons you already have so you are saving time

Also no need to wait to craft spell scrolls and waste time

I think this is better than nothing ... On my android I will try to breed
    On my iOS I'll try to breed tiger eye

Plus something for both platforms a new dragon called gemstone

I hope that ios users and android user will have a level playing field for once....and yes I am an android/ kindle user

Executive Chef
    I think that the new gemstone dragon and stuff just took the fun out of making dragons in the spell shop