Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farm Update July-16-13

Executive Chef
    Not to be too much of a Pollyanna, but two crops one week and none the next is not unusual for Farm Story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I seriously hope you're wrong.
    Believe me, I hope I'm wrong as well.

Nightclub Owner
    ...soursop is a fruit that grows on a tree though...not sure how it became a farm story crop?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    ...soursop is a fruit that grows on a tree though...not sure how it became a farm story crop?
    I never heard of soursop. When I first looked at it I thought it was a tree. Wikipedia says its a tree. I'm glad they made it a crop, and hope they don't change it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I never heard of soursop. When I first looked at it I thought it was a tree. Wikipedia says its a tree. I'm glad they made it a crop, and hope they don't change it.
    Well i'm not complaining. Lol. But there i was searching through the trees trying to find it! Lol.

It's a fruit i know well since it grows here in Jamaica. There has been some interesting research recently about the use of the leaves of the tree to cure /treat cancer patients.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Not to be too much of a Pollyanna, but two crops one week and none the next is not unusual for Farm Story.
    Ahhhhh! Gang up on minilaura!

or not

Banned
    I seriously doubt farm is going anywhere. This is not the first time we have gotten peanuts (not literally) for an update. I've seen far less. Nightclub was in decline for a long time before we get three drinks and then nothing.

Farm Story 2 is a different entity than this game. I'm just happy we have crops at all, since I usually plant for the first gem, then move on to something else. If we go more than two weeks without ONE thing, if worry. I've seen that happen with nightclub, monster and city story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I'm glad as well that they made it a crop. It takes me forever to master trees since I don't buy many. Let's hope they don't change it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm not sure either but as I said, at least its a crop. And when I first saw it as a crop I was wondering, what is it doing in the crop section.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    There seem to be lots of indications that this game is soon to be abandoned. It's sad. This is a very small update.:-(
    I just don't understand why are you guys so concentrating on the issue of this game being abandoned. I don't think the team can be and should be adding crops and trees every single week, there is a lot more game they are working on, plus as a player, it takes me time to master crops, so I don't want them to be added every week and be removed before I could master them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    I just don't understand why are you guys so concentrating on the issue of this game being abandoned. I don't think the team can be and should be adding crops and trees every single week, there is a lot more game they are working on, plus as a player, it takes me time to master crops, so I don't want them to be added every week and be removed before I could master them.
    I personally love when crops and trees are added. More free gems. As well, in a month like this, crops won't be removed. They aren't exactly seasonal.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast