47 33.57%
  • Yes - I'm on Android / Kindle

40 28.57%
  • No - I'm on Android / Kindle

19 13.57%
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Changes - 7/11/13

Rhino Keeper
    Well I'm glad you made a thread (should be called a corner) for us to vent in and give us no details. Because why would we need to know anything? Just make changes and say in capital letters, WE HAVE SOME EXCITING TO TELL EVERYONE! God forbid you actually tell us WHILE its happening!

Think of the good side....the game that you looked forward to so much, you won't have to anymore. When you set the alarm to go off in the middle of the night, you don't have to do that anymore....when you took your breaks at work collecting and responding, you don't have to do that anymore.......WOW...you don't have to do that anymore!

Good thing none of us spent our hard earned money to get a little enjoyment from a game that incorporated strategy and luck. No...we don't want that anymore. Now we should all get lobotomies and just be happy with luck....drooling out the side of my mouth.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I quite like the mystery. Bit like Forest Gump - life is like a box of chocolates
    Too much chocolate ain't no good for a girl's waistline

Rhino Keeper
    I thought they make system more logical and the offspring will get one color from each parent... THis is the good point.
    But getting green from blue+yellow - is not, it makes system much more chaotic

Fashion Designer
    nobody knows anything about what will come so... instead pourring bile of dissatisfaction without even know if it will be useful, why not going outside, watching the trains/planes/cars or go for a walk, read a good book or even sleep? tomorrow is another day!

Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    nobody knows anything about what will come so... instead pourring bile of dissatisfaction without even know if it will be useful, why not going outside, watching the trains/planes/cars or go for a walk, read a good book or even sleep? tomorrow is another day!
    You can either accept what is given or ask for what you want. T. Paine

Executive Chef
    maybe when they see the gold sales economy going down they will change it back to normal..... just like they did the double breeding and double gold cost back a while ago

Rhino Keeper
    It would have been nice if you had told us about the breeding changes before we spent money trying to breed the rainbow under what we though were the old rules. Any other reputable company would have tried to make amends by refunding the gold that people have spent, or crediting people's account with the dragon. Instead we got, 'we will look into the problem', then all of a sudden, 'oh this is deliberate, but we won't tell what has changed for a while'. Totally disgusting....

I am extremely unhappy with your lack of communication. All it would have taken was an announcement that something was coming up, and in the meantime some of the rules have changed, and how it would affect us. By not doing this, it feels as though you have taken our money dishonestly, and you will certainly see no more money from me, no matter how good the 'surprise' is.

I keep hoping that your customer service can't get any worse, and you keep proving me wrong. At the moment the game feels like a chore, not a game, and with the uncertainly around what breeding outcomes we will get, you have given us absolutely NO incentive to keep playing.

As someone mentioned before, instead of taking suggestions for positive changes to the game, which would make the gameplay better for everyone, you seem to be looking only at the things that people hate about the game and then making it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by lotusthreads View Post
    It would have been nice if you had told us about the breeding changes before we spent money trying to breed the rainbow under what we though were the old rules. Any other reputable company would have tried to make amends by refunding the gold that people have spent, or crediting people's account with the dragon. Instead we got, 'we will look into the problem', then all of a sudden, 'oh this is deliberate, but we won't tell what has changed for a while'. Totally disgusting....

I am extremely unhappy with your lack of communication. All it would have taken was an announcement that something was coming up, and in the meantime some of the rules have changed, and how it would affect us. By not doing this, it feels as though you have taken our money dishonestly, and you will certainly see no more money from me, no matter how good the 'surprise' is.

I keep hoping that your customer service can't get any worse, and you keep proving me wrong. At the moment the game feels like a chore, not a game, and with the uncertainly around what breeding outcomes we will get, you have given us absolutely NO incentive to keep playing.

As someone mentioned before, instead of taking suggestions for positive changes to the game, which would make the gameplay better for everyone, you seem to be looking only at the things that people hate about the game and then making it worse.
    Well said

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast