Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update July-17-13

Fashion Designer
    Recipes.

-added to post 1-
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 07-17-13 at 01:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Recipes are Pirate Peach Pie, Sugar Sand Tarts and Treasure Map (?) Parfait. Third recipe is definitely a parfait but I'm unsure of the name. My neighbor posted and deleted too quickly. I'm sure someone will have a picture soon enough. They'll all still be sand colored though. Just kidding!

I must agree. I am tired of the pirate theme. Something else for a summer bakery would have been nice. Like maybe an outdoor, old fashioned tea party under the trees???
    Quote Originally Posted by myferngardens View Post
    Just too much of a good theme...why not take the SweetCo or tea theme for three weeks? That would make sense in a bakery, but Pirates? Pirates were a one week theme fo sure. Walking away scratching my head....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 6SweetSt View Post
    Like maybe an outdoor, old fashioned tea party under the trees???
    Wow, that's a gorgeous idea! Bet RS gets it instead.

And oops sorry, I didn't see the recipes pic.

Someone explain the swashbuckling counter to me. Are they knives on the sides..?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 6SweetSt View Post
    I must agree. I am tired of the pirate theme. Something else for a summer bakery would have been nice. Like maybe an outdoor, old fashioned tea party under the trees???
    I don't know if you meant that ironically since that's the first place prize in the tea treasure box released a few weeks ago.

Fashion Designer
    I think the pirate peach pie is cute!!

Edit(KP) Added to post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-17-13 at 05:42 PM.

I don't know what to do with this update, pirate theme is great, a lot of people like it but why so long? Time for a new one please

Is this update meant for Apple users only? I'm an Android user but I do not receive this new goal. I'm at level 47 by the way...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbabe89 View Post
    Is this update meant for Apple users only? I'm an Android user but I do not receive this new goal. I'm at level 47 by the way...
    I do use Apple, but this was just the regular weekly update. So you should have got the new items including the oven.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbabe89 View Post
    i don't think there's any new goal, the appliance is under the appliances tab and doesn't have to be unlocked

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast