Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update July-17-13

Either one of this will be up for gems. Still waiting for the summer theme updates.

Host(ess)
    These items actually fits my small "pirate" couner! If I guess right, the chair or the table will totally be for gems

Rhino Keeper
    Funny how just once they give us some non pink fufu stuff apart from Halloween and everyone from the pink barf club has to moan about it. Not everyone wants a cutsey bakery and you guys have Tons of stuff to choose from. If you don't have anything nice to say about the pirate theme just because its not pink and girly please don't say anything at all. Put the stuff in storage like we have with the mounds of pink stuff we have been given. After all I have never complained non stop about all the little girl tea party candyland stuff we have been bombarded by most of the year. Myself and a huge number of neighbors are enjoying this update for being different. Thanks TL for offering something other than the norm. I have enjoyed spending gems on this one and I am looking forward to more usable pirate stuff (still hoping for a cannon, keg and real non-animal pirate) to come in this update.

Fashion Designer
    Can we please get a pirate girl in pink please? (member of a pink barf club here)

Rhino Keeper
    I am neither a member of the pink barf club nor the Long John Silver's frequent diners club. I am however a member of the bakery club. And I appear to be lost!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    Can we please get a pirate girl in pink please? (member of a pink barf club here)
    Lol.....nice ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kianebakes View Post
    I am neither a member of the pink barf club nor the Long John Silver's frequent diners club. I am however a member of the bakery club. And I appear to be lost!
    I am a member of BS too.....I would like to see new bakery type items and decor. Tired of the old cake displays, bread racks, etc.

Nightclub Owner
    Just a reminder that if you're really passionate about seeing a particular theme in bakery to make sure you put it in the suggestion thread.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by astraeagrim View Post
    Funny how just once they give us some non pink fufu stuff apart from Halloween and everyone from the pink barf club has to moan about it. Not everyone wants a cutsey bakery and you guys have Tons of stuff to choose from. If you don't have anything nice to say about the pirate theme just because its not pink and girly please don't say anything at all. Put the stuff in storage like we have with the mounds of pink stuff we have been given. After all I have never complained non stop about all the little girl tea party candyland stuff we have been bombarded by most of the year. Myself and a huge number of neighbors are enjoying this update for being different. Thanks TL for offering something other than the norm. I have enjoyed spending gems on this one and I am looking forward to more usable pirate stuff (still hoping for a cannon, keg and real non-animal pirate) to come in this update.
    I don't know where you have been, but there have been plenty non-pink barf themes? I like mixing it up, I like to see cutesy, girly themes as well as non-cutesy, but if someone else is unhappy about a theme and feels the need to express that opinion, then they do have every right to express that on this forum where TL ask for feedback. Not trying to come off as rude, I just don't understand why some folks get so bothered if other players complain or are unhappy with particular themes/updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Name one from this year other than the jazz/music, Holidays don't count. Lets face it there are almost no dark non pastel items available in design currently. If everyone costantly complains about the few scraps we're thrown we will never get anything other than the same old stuff. Everyone should have the ability to choose from a variaty of color palettes to create a design they are happy with. We feel left out. Its boring seeing the same pastel stuff over and over again. Yes everyone has a right to an opinion but why post it constantly to the point it may ruin the game for others who might like the theme. How about switching every other month between a pastel and non pastel themes to make everyone happy.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast