Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 0 crowns

Host(ess)
    My village is named psycho. I have dropped from the top 50 to 250 in days!!! Yet how is it possible for a lvl 10 called WARNING to get 2000 crowns in a day with nothing. I have seen his base and its got nothing. He is glitching or *****ing. I have spent $80 on gems to upgrade faster. I am lvl 44. With 0 crowns to win and others *****ing like WARNING tell me why I should keep playing or spending my money on your games. I should be getting a refund if its not addressed! And I know there are plenty of other top 50 players who are annoyed about the same thing. We should be compensated. We worked hard to get those crowns and the update has put it all to waste in relation to crowns. The other updates on a good note are very good.

The way matching works, it is possible to receive 0 Crowns if you are battling an opponent with far few less Crowns than yourself. For more info on this, you can view the thread about a recent update to our game.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek67 View Post
    With 0 crowns to win and others *****ing like WARNING tell me why I should keep playing or spending my money on your games.
    We are looking into providing more balance for lower level players. This feedback is very helpful for us. Thanks!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 07-15-13 at 12:16 PM.

My village is named psycho. I have dropped from the top 50 to 250 in days!!! Yet how is it possible for a lvl 10 called WARNING to get 2000 crowns in a day with nothing. I have seen his base and its got nothing. He is glitching or *****ing. I have spent $80 on gems to upgrade faster. I am lvl 44. With 0 crowns to win and others *****ing like WARNING tell me why I should keep playing or spending my money on your games. I should be getting a refund if its not addressed! And I know there are plenty of other top 50 players who are annoyed about the same thing. We should be compensated. We worked hard to get those crowns and the update has put it all to waste in relation to crowns. The other updates on a good note are very good.
    Wow, I must agree here. I also quoted seek in the game wont open thread. Same happened to me over and over before the game refused to open for me. Yes updates are great, just wish it was more balanced and that I could get in to play.

Waste of money unless fixed very soon.

Im in the top 50 players and i do find it hard to find a match that won't give me 0 crowns. I think this needs to change im sorry but getting 0 crowns max from a battle is just to low even getting 1 crown would be better...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    The way matching works, it is possible to receive 0 Crowns if you are battling an opponent with far few less Crowns than yourself. For more info on this, you can view the thread about a recent update to our game.

We are looking into providing more balance for lower level players. This feedback is very helpful for us. Thanks!
    I think thats good if you can come up with a better formula for crowns like in other games. You always can win 4 times the crowns vs what you can lose. Makes the battle worth the risk. It would be better if I could actually log in to play because while I can't game play issues are a mute point. It's been 24 hours plus at least now.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 07-16-13 at 09:58 AM. Reason: removed 3rd party game

Host(ess)

How do you get that many crowns in a day or two? I want to do it too :-) !!!!

Can the community manager or senior moderator explain to us hardcore players how a lvl 10 can achieve this in a day or two please and also explain to us how the crown system has been made fairer and stopped the glitchers or *****s. I am not accusing this guy of *****ing so this is a place to get an answer. I don't understand how this can happen. I have included two screen shots of his base and one of his stats. He never loses this guy and always wins. How is this possible with what hes built. As one of the paying members/game players I deserve an answer. Please explain!!!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 07-16-13 at 10:05 AM. Reason: removed screenshots for privacy

Farm Supplier
    I agree and this needs to happen before the tournament ends. It makes a mockery if a level 12 wins against level 50s

Host(ess)
    Still can't log into my game. What is going on???? Do you actually want us to play your product lol :-) Then fix it please or I am seriously just going to pursue a full refund .When is it going to be fixed so we can log in and play? Please respond...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-16-13 at 09:13 PM. Reason: removed third party game reference

Still can't log into my game. What is going on???? Do you actually want us to play your product lol :-) Then fix it please or I am seriously just going to pursue a full refund .When is it going to be fixed so we can log in and play? Please respond...
    What is preventing you from logging into your game? Are you receiving any error messages?
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 07-16-13 at 09:58 PM.

Host(ess)
    It just hangs on the loading screen. I just got a notification but still can't get on the game. I'm really annoyed now. I have put in an email 3 times to support and still this is going on. No I am not receiving any error messages. Like I said the game still sends me notifications on my phone but won't load.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast