Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 0 crowns

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    What is preventing you from logging into your game? Are you receiving any error messages?
    It just hangs on the loading screen. I just got a notification but still can't get on the game. I'm really annoyed now. I have put in an email 3 times to support and still this is going on. No I am not receiving any error messages. Like I said the game still sends me notifications on my phone but won't load.

Host(ess)

Crown Matching - Zero Crowns

Dear Support Gurus,

The current battle matching and potential crown win/loss calculation implemented after the 1.1 update is ridiculous.
    Sorry to call a bug ridiculous (and it is a bug) but it is just crazy.

I understand the difficulties and could live with the previous 1 crown win for 100% matching before the update but now it makes the game ridiculous (sorry I said it again).

The reason it is crazy is that you now have Tournaments for gems (which is really like having Tournaments for real money as you have to purchase gems) and you also have rankings within an Alliances that are based on winning crowns. If you are in the top 10 players you can not win crowns because the current matching and potential crown win/loss calculation. You can not move up rankings in the Alliance. It also means if you are attacked you can never make up the crowns that are lost.

This is not fiction, but fact. Since the update I have had 215 wins and 5 losses (three losses due to disconnects). I have searched well over 1000 times (more like 2000) and the best match ratio I have found is 0 for a win and -13 for a loss (the average being 0/-17) .

This is the same for many players... Whats the point ??

Please review the matching. I understand the goal of trying to balance the game for lower level players but you also have to balance the game for high level players. The higher level players are the ones playing the game more often and actually spending real dollars more often.

Thanks.

Zac

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123