Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Expanding my Bakery

New Resident

Expanding my Bakery

i wanted to expand my bakery & it says i need 7 friends to expand to 11x13 & 15 friends for more. i have 12 friends & now it says i need 15-20 neighbors to expand. or 1-2million. why did the amount of neighbors change? i didnt get to expand it either :/

Nightclub Owner
    The neighbours is the requirement you need to meet to do the expansion. When you've met the requirement you see the cost of the expansion.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

On restaurant story I have leveled up many times..currently I am on level 95..I have NOT been able to buy appliances or expand. I have 68 neighbors. Their are no arrows for me to click on in my cafe..Any & all suggestions welcomed !!!

Fashion Designer
    cc_phillybakery, can you post a screenshot in game of what you are seeing?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cc_phillybakery View Post
    On restaurant story I have leveled up many times..currently I am on level 95..I have NOT been able to buy appliances or expand. I have 68 neighbors. Their are no arrows for me to click on in my cafe..Any & all suggestions welcomed !!!
    The last appliance you can buy for coins is at Level 73 - 18 appliances.
    If there are no arrows, you are fully expanded.

You can buy more appliance slots for gems, but what's the point? You're going to just accumulate coins and not know what to do with them. I am maxed out on free appliances, am fully expanded, and have over 31M coins and will never be able to spend them all.

New Resident
    ima say it again, i prolly wrote it complicated lol! so, when i first started, it said i need 7 friends inorder to expand. then i got more than 7 friends & it changed the limit to 15 friends inorder to expand. now i have 15 friends & it wont let me expand my restaurant. i only expanded my restaurant once & im lvl 23. is the expand thing broken? o_o

New Resident
    i mean* at least * not limited lol

Grand Emperor
    No, your first and second descriptions were clear, as was maguars. Nothing is broken.

You can either expand using coins or gems.

You need to meet level, neighbor, and coin requirements to be able to expand for coins.
    First it will list the level you need to be at to expand using coins.
    When you meet the level requirement it will list how many neighbors you need to expand using coins.
    When you meet the neighbor requirement it will list how many coins you need to spend to expand using coins.
    When you meet the coin requirement you can expand using coins.

New Resident
    So are you saying that even if i have reached the amount of friends it needs in order to expand, it has to be used with coins & gems ? because when i clicked to expand my restaurant (14 x 17; 15 friends) , it says "you dont have enough neighbors. Get more neighbors to proceed". i already have 15 friends, so i am confused. it doesnt tell me what level i have to be to expand because its not shaded out, i can actually click on it.

Nightclub Owner
    Once you reach the number of neighbours you then need to pay the coins. If you do a gem expansion you don't have the neighbour requirement. You also need to do the expansions in size order (no skipping ) it's possible that you need 1 more as stormie doesn't tend to count towards requirements.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast