Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chickens Graduate from Wizard School???

Chickens Graduate from Wizard School???

I ran across a Kingdom tonight that had a TON of chickens holding/sitting on scroll type items. I asked the owner, they said the chickens were graduated from the Wizard School.

I've got/had for a long time chickens. I got the wizard school,day one. It is a level 5.

How does one go about graduating a chicken???

I've only seen this once in all the kingdoms I've visited and I have over 230 " neighbors "

You can't see the chickens in the photo, but in game if you tap on the scroll,it says chicken
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	8577   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	8576  

I would have to imagine that this person somehow hacked the game. This doesn't seem right at all, and I don't think it's possible.
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

Executive Chef
    It's slowly becoming THE great secret question on these forums...what and why are there floating scrolls in some of the kingdoms? Considering we can't float our spell books, bestiary books, badges etc.

Your neighbor is playing with you. Your chickens can't graduate from the wizard school, mainly because they are chickens. They can only cross the road and give you eggs and roasted chicken.

Executive Chef
    Bawpotter, several of my nbrs now have floating scrolls. I've asked but the replies are witty reparte. I thought maybe it was a glitch after the last update but not sure.

This issue has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This issue has been resolved. These items should not have been able to be placed. Anyone who had placed them will have them restored to their inventory upon next login (though they will not be visible). These are intended only to complete a goal and are not physical items which you can place. Sorry for the confusion!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, time to spill the beans… It was an "Easter Egg" that the masterful programmers at Team Lava placed in the game where you could place your library records in your game space. A little excitement and the subject has been trending worldwide the past day. Thanks for playing.

(=^ェ^=)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    Ok, time to spill the beans… It was an "Easter Egg" that the masterful programmers at Team Lava placed in the game where you could place your library records in your game space. A little excitement and the subject has been trending worldwide the past day. Thanks for playing.

(=^ェ^=)
    Truth be told, THIS was the most excitement I've had since the first 24 hrs of the T&T release!

👎 Well that's a disappointment to this old lady 👵 who was all giddy about sending her pigs off to school next! Swine!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post

(=^ェ^=)
    Easter egg or bug? I saw that the Library Records could be placed, and saw that others were doing this, but found no useful reason to do so. I did place one, just to see if a timer appeared like it might sprout into something, but nada...

Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Easter egg or bug? I saw that the Library Records could be placed, and saw that others were doing this, but found no useful reason to do so. I did place one, just to see if a timer appeared like it might sprout into something, but nada...
    I've never seen that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast