Thread: Fish pond feedback

Fish pond feedback

I really enjoy the fish pond, I think the cost of making the dough bait vs the rewards of the fish, supplies, coins, and experience points have been excellent since the last update. Thank You.
    I have not spent a lot of time making the other baits, Feedback from neighbours seems to show there are no extra chances of getting more supplies. The experience goes up when you use other baits, but in return, they take longer to make. Therefore, I will be sticking with dough baits.

I would suggest that when fishing with the most expansive bait, there should be a much more noticable chance of getting the Bass. Those are very hard to find.

I would also like to see the maximum price for the dough bait raised in the shop. 21 coins for a hook is not enough. Most times when I fish, I get a minimum of 25 coins and 6 experince. There is very little benefit of selling them with a 21 coin reward. I generally only sell when someone asks me to. I would like at least 25 coins, or more! The market will force me to lower the price if noone buys.

New Resident
    The pond used to be my favorite part of the game. I take my IPad everywhere and play on and off all day. The time to make the bait was 5 minutes, I think. Pretty quick... So I could fish all day. I didn't know what to do with the fish I caught until I leveled up and started getting orders for them. Sometimes I put them up for sale cheap, then discarded them if they didn't sell. I didn't even mind losing my bait sometimes. That's part of fishing. It was still fun casting waiting to see what came up. Now, 1 1/2 hours for dough bait!? I get to cast maybe 6-7 times a day. It totally ruined my favorite part of the game. And I am a fairly frequent diamond purchaser. I do appreciate that it's only 2 diamonds to speed up, which is much less than other items taking that long to make. But it still adds up quickly.

New Resident
    IMO its appalling that having waited ages to get all the parts for the expansion, you then can't use the pond without repairing the bait shop. I have not had a paintpot for weeks!

I agree paint cans are very hard to come by. I think. Because they want you. To by diamonds!

Rhino Keeper
    I like the new look of the pond, with it's depths.