Thread: Shoot?

Rhino Keeper

Shoot?

About 10 min ago my game changed. I can't just touch screen and shoot now. You have to aim and then go down and touch the word SHOOT. I won't do that I just exit and gave up energies trying to figure it out. IS it going to stay this way or back to the way it has always been? Takes to long and more confusing to have to aim then touch SHOOT! Change it back!

Rhino Keeper
    Check your settings. There are two options -- tap to shoot, or aim and shoot -- and perhaps somehow the other one has been selected in your game by mistake. (Maybe during an update or something.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    Check your settings. There are two options -- tap to shoot, or aim and shoot -- and perhaps somehow the other one has been selected in your game by mistake. (Maybe during an update or something.)
    Thank you so much!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    Kristan this has happened again, I went to settings but cannot find where to change this now, any help? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally found it, thanks!