Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Executive Chef
    speaking of off-topic, love the dancing pets, kooky! they make me smile.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to have a medieval theme to go with the jousting display I got during the Black Friday sale. It could be update items or even a goal. I know there is a box but would love to see this theme expanded on with more items. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I would love some trees for spring, especially cherry blossom trees! My restaurant has quite a large outdoor section and I would love to make it more of a forest! But blossom trees like in farm story 2 would be lovely

Rhino Keeper
    how about a playground area kids on swings and seesaws for decor hopscotch floors a jungle gym... things like that

Space Galaxy Theme?

How about a space galaxy theme?
    With:
    ?cosmic wallpaper
    ?crater tiles? Or starry ones
    ?astro chair
    ?astro table
    ?space food station
    ?astro drink maker?
    ?small rocket decor (on walls)
    ?astronaut waiter
    ?galaxy host table

Food:
    ?rocket cupcakes
    ?astro float
    ?star biscuits/cookies
    ?milky way pudding

There... =)
    Last edited by flying_cupcake; 03-24-14 at 05:29 AM.

Please add a "Select All" option for sending gifts and requesting items.

I would like food themes! There can be a breakfast or brunch theme! We can have a theme centered around baked goods, fine dining, picnic lunches, or some food item. It's a delicious idea!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flying_cupcake View Post
    How about a space galaxy theme?
    With:
    ?cosmic wallpaper
    ?crater tiles? Or starry ones
    ?astro chair
    ?astro table
    ?space food station
    ?astro drink maker?
    ?small rocket decor (on walls)
    ?astronaut waiter
    ?galaxy host table

Food:
    ?rocket cupcakes
    ?astro float
    ?star biscuits/cookies
    ?milky way pudding

There... =)

I like this. With Episode VII coming up next year, I could use a few items to go with my R2-D2-esque robot waiter I got over Black Friday.

How about a steak house theme? Maybe a new display case along these lines...

Sorry for the dark pic. I was in a hurry because we had to go to our table.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, getting a little off topic. This thread is for suggesting different THEMES you would like to see added.

Thanks
    I would like an Italian theme. An oven with lasagna, garlic bread, and hamburger pizza. Maybe and oven with 3 different pizzas.

How about prime rib and mushrooms. A Steakhouse theme. That would be nice too.

^Agree with the poster above me. The 'Italian pizzeria' update back in March was a good start, but I'd really like to see it expanded. We have a pizza display counter, a leaning tower of pizza, and even a pizza clock, but not very many pizza recipes. The only ones I can think of are Heart Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, and Benchwarmer Pizza (but the last one came with the March goals, so not everyone may have it). Looking up a few more gives the Food Replicator's Star Pizza, and the Drum Set Oven's Hi-Hat Pizza. That's only 5 pizzas recipes! My pizzeria dreams are crumbling

I'd love to see an appliance like a wood-fired pizza oven. We could get pizza recipes like the classic cheese pizza, perhaps a vegetable pizza, a white pizza, barbeque chicken pizza, and of course, a Margherita pizza. Expanding on this, we could perhaps also get flatbreads like a mushroom flatbread and also calzones, including a spinach-ricotta calzone (yum!)

Hopefully that sort of thing would be added as a stand-alone appliance, available free from monthly goal sets so everyone could get it, but that's not my decision to make

Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast