Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Host(ess)
    How about a fun South Beach/Miami theme with lots of Art Deco and bright, fun colors. And you could do that with Cuban food, like Cuban Coffee (which could easily be added to the existing drink machine - Yay!), ropa vieja, picadillo...so much great Cuban food!

I think it would be full of lots of fun colors and people could easily supplement the theme with things we already have.

Also, I love the RUSSIAN THEME suggestion.

New Resident
    I would personally like to see older items that are now expired for those of us who missed out on them (ex. shiny tile, black tile, dark pattern wallpaper and goals). This re-release could be accompanied by a second update for veteran players.

New Resident
    I agree that having some of the older themes re released would be nice for us new players! I feel sad that I can't make steamed pork bao, those are my favourite IRL! And I would love to have action chef lee's presence grace my restaurant. I see the appeal of limited time items, but also feel it would be more fun if the goal options were opened up!

My suggestion for a theme is Lebanese food! I would love a little scene of chefs roasting shawarma chicken on a vertical spit behind a counter with all the toppings! We could have quests to request pickled turnips and tahini from neighbors. Pitas and saj wraps! Spinach and lamb stuffed pastries!

For anyone who has not tried shawarma, I suggest you find the best place nearby and see how you like it.

I also love the russian theme idea! I have been enjoying all of the different themes so far.

Echoing the idea about action chef lee falling in love and getting married, it would be great to see the core characters released in different outfits.

<3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tsynote View Post
    Echoing the idea about action chef lee falling in love and getting married, it would be great to see the core characters released in different outfits.
    I don't know, I think that would break phoebe's heart. didn't you see that "chef lee always gives me confidence" message in the valentine's goal set? somebody's got a crush...

and yes to all world food themes that are not east asian (which has been done)! russian, lebanese, cuban (yum) whatever. just to branch out.

Rhino Keeper
    I love all the suggestions here, and I hope the design team gets around to them all!
    My suggestion is really about a theme that needs to be revisited - the jungle theme. It was released along something else that got a lot more attention, and barely had anything with it except the elephant LTO. This theme could be awesome - especially if you include things that could be found in the jungle, like ruins. Maybe go an Aztec route, El Dorado or Indiana Jones like theme.
    Even if it's not that elaborate, we need some jungle-y wallpaper for coins that doesn't look so repetitive side by side (there wouldn't be that many paths leading from one restaurant!) and some floor decor to match. Counters that look like large banana leaves, or perhaps ruin-like with vines all over them; tropical flowers, ferns, and maybe a tiny 3x1 rope bridge (or bigger if you feel like putting it in a box!). Crumbled mossy columns, a tree with a snake in it. Maybe some tribal masks for the walls, or wall fountains. Take my suggestion and I swear I'll buy $50 of gems to decorate with, because I think I could make it *awesome*.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    I have mentioned this before-a wedding theme.
    We could have some goals where Action Chef Lee falls in love with
    a new character.
    A winter wedding was just done in BS so it's time RS got in on the action. The BS wedding took care of the desserts but the food was left out.

I just lost 6 gems at my Restaurant story after i uploaded and play slot. I don't know why or how.

ok here's a suggestion.

1.Why don't you have a list of all gem purchase or an option to see how or where my gems goes. or how i used my gems.

2.Have an option to contact support when things go wrong.

Farm Supplier
    It's really hard to see if you have completely finished a recipe (level 4) or almost.
    It would be nice to have a more definite indication that you have reached it or not.
    (Same in Bakery Story)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jackieyang9988 View Post
    I just lost 6 gems at my Restaurant story
    2.Have an option to contact support when things go wrong.
    U always have the option 2 contact support. U email them them at. Support@teamlava.com
    Make sure 2 give them all info so they can investigate ur problem.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, getting a little off topic. This thread is for suggesting different THEMES you would like to see added.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast