Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Would love to see more summer dishes like a variety of pasta salads, potato salad, exotic fruit salads, grilled sausages, crab and shrimp deviled eggs, jello, banana cream pie, fruit parfait pops, strawberry margaritas, etc... items such as these.
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

I'd love to see a squishy and gooey themed event, We could have slimes, Jams, jellies, cranberry sauce, and all sorts of random syrupy goodness dishes, in addition to some stellar drippy decorations. A lot of players tend to be older and something inspired by the old days of nickelodeon could really resonate with a lot of players. Imagine a slime dunk decoration with contestants getting oozed, or some cute little dripping slime wallpapers. I know we've had a few slime dishes in the past, but as far as I know we've never had decorations to match them. and there are so many sticky delectable confectioneries and other treats in culinary

More retro diner decor...50's theme

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see a standing rib roast recipe for Christmas this year.
    Last edited by MamaFoodie; 08-03-23 at 04:48 AM.

New Resident
    I would love to see a Christmas goal that has a Christian theme to it, such as a Nativity scene prize, wall decor that says "O Holy Night," star of Bethlehem, etc. Since there are many Christians who play this game, I think it would be nice for at least one Christmas goal to have something to do with Jesus instead of Santa, elves, etc.

Farm Supplier

Lightbulb Exorcism

Exorcism is a Halloween theme that hasn't been done yet. You could have one minor prize be spirit hunters / ghost hunters, one be one of those special devices they use to listen to spirits talking (or alternatively, the priest that performs the exorcism), and the final goal prize be the actual exorcism process wherein a bot is like floating horizontally off a bed while its demon spirit is exorcised by the priest and while regular bots look on, horrified. I'm sure there could be plenty of easy dishes in association with this theme, like eggs-or-schism, dispossessed devil's food cake, banshee bonbons, etc. The tables could look like someone is floating horizontally slightly above them, the chairs sort of ethereal. The wall decor could be a possessed bot pinned to the wall hovering above the floor.

Rhino Keeper
    WEDNESDAY/ADDAMS FAMILY THEME

I know it’s too late this year, but on building onto the Wednesday decor that was released this year, I think an Addams family/Wednesday theme for Halloween next year would be awesome. Have the Addams family house, Cousin It, Uncle Fester, Morticia, Hand, Lurch, etc..

Rhino Keeper
    Standing Rib Roast

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see Indian theme again after Christmas festival....In short Indian culture items and Indian recipes....😊

What I want more than ANYTHING is inventory set to last in first out. Like the original Farm Story. So we can organize our decorations and other stuff according to how WE want it like grouping Christmas items together, Halloween items together, or by colors, etc. And so it does not take us HOURS to redecorate because stuff is randomly stored. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS